Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending my cycle and just confused...

BEAST420

So I'm loving the end of my test cycle, have some oral winny which I'm loving but just lost on pct due to everyone's differing opinions...
My original pct was this..
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed
Post cycle(double dose)
Daa (ntbm)
Forma (low dose)
Test infusion
Osta 25/25/25/25

I was going to follow thatpct up with a Sarms triple stack and run hcGenerate alongside and pct with test infusion forged methyl eaa and bridge...
Those are all the supps I have on hand, I just am really confused bc everyone seems to be saying different things lately...
I would like to know what actually has worked successfully for pple and what pple think my best route would be..

So I'm loving the end of my test cycle, have some oral winny which I'm loving but just lost on pct due to everyone's differing opinions...
My original pct was this..
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed
Post cycle(double dose)
Daa (ntbm)
Forma (low dose)
Test infusion
Osta 25/25/25/25

I was going to follow thatpct up with a Sarms triple stack and run hcGenerate alongside and pct with test infusion forged methyl eaa and bridge...
Those are all the supps I have on hand, I just am really confused bc everyone seems to be saying different things lately...
I would like to know what actually has worked successfully for pple and what pple think my best route would be..

You have more than enough on hand for a great PCT. Read the PCT in my sig. I ran it long because I was on for a long time. But I used bridge, Hcgenerate, unleashed, post cycle and DAA. Plus I have pre cycle Test ng/dl, mid PCT bloods and 4-5 weeks post pct bloods. The medical results speak for themselves.

the pct you have is very strong bro... you are great with it... you don't need to get anything else... it is very complete

Top Bottom