Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effective methods to a 6 pack

doggmeister said:
cheers for your input..anybody else with any help? Ideas? Advise or training regime to recommend plz?
- post pics of yourself;
- work the rest of your body also. Most exercises for the upper body also form abs.

ripped abs are ace, but if you ain;t got anything else to compliment them then you;re gonna look like a puny punk.

I would stop worrying so much about them. Get some xenadrine, do your cardio, do some compound lifts, go home and eat.

Have you ever considered that you might be overtraining?????

Abs are muscles too you know, so they need just as much rest as workout time

Cheers so much for all your advice

For the most part my diet is very simple ..almost the same everyday..

Breakfast
Branflakes, low fat milk, tea

Snack
Yogurt

Lunch
Rice with roasted chicken OR Noodles with chickenor pork

Dinner
Grapefruit and apple

Every other day I take a protein /carbo shake

So what more can I do diet wise?

As for other parts of the body, I do them at the gym too, chest on the pec decs and lift weights on the tri and biceps..understand what you mean about being a skinny punk, so far I'm still medium build!

doggmeister said:
Cheers so much for all your advice

For the most part my diet is very simple ..almost the same everyday..

Breakfast
Branflakes, low fat milk, tea

Snack
Yogurt

Lunch
Rice with roasted chicken OR Noodles with chickenor pork

Dinner
Grapefruit and apple

Every other day I take a protein /carbo shake

So what more can I do diet wise?

As for other parts of the body, I do them at the gym too, chest on the pec decs and lift weights on the tri and biceps..understand what you mean about being a skinny punk, so far I'm still medium build!

I'd say you aren't getting enough to eat, and also you are high on the sugar carbs. Let me explain.

By not getting enough calories, your body will tend to want to "hold on" or store everything you eat because you are starving yourself. Since you work out, you require quite a few more calories than the average joe.

Also, Stay away from the yogurt and milk. Yogurt has a butt-load of sugar in it. You might as well drink a pepsi instead. Milk has 13g of carbs per serving. For your dinner, eat a great big steak, or hamburger, or chicken. Something with a ton of protein and some fat, but don't eat any carbs for that last meal.

In short:

1. Check on your caloric intake requirements and subtract 400 from that number.

2. Watch the carbs, especially sugar carbs. Like those found in yogurt, soda, fruit, etc. (example... I medium banana has 26 grams of sugar in it.) I'm not saying to cut it out forever, just until your 6 pack gets here. Then you can eat stuff like that in moderation. Sugar = insulin... Insulin = body won't burn fat.

Hope this helps. Check out my recent show pics to see my 6-pak at http://www.geocities.com/kingsquat/2001naturalshow.html (Just so you know I'm not some fat guy giving you bogus advice.) If you'd like to know more, just pm me.

so basically more meat in the diet..more protein such as whey protein, more water I presume..and less of the carbos..like potato, yogurt..fruits as well??

And I always thought it was fruits and carbos that you needed to maintain that physique...go figure!

Well thanks guys..as always cheers for any further input

Top Bottom