Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA...update(????)

esteveze

Today is my second day on Xenadrine..
Have been taking the recomended dose:2 pills a day(1 in AM, 1 IN PM). first day felt good strong and pump. Side sffects just drowsy for about 2 hours after taking it.
Today I took my 2 pill at 2:30pm went to gym an did cardio for 60min(from 4:00pm -5:00) eat a replacement meal bar at 5:30.
Ohh my God I felt very dizzy and my heart started beating very fast,fell very nauseas..and tired...
I got very concerned so went to bed to rest, but 10min later did not felt good. I had the felling of indigestion..I felt my stomach heavy and very full. (which it should't be since I just eat a bar)
I called EMS...they came..and I was felling a little better.
They took my heart beat and it was 104. then waited few minutes an took it again and it was 84. My blood preassre came to 138/84. usually mine is 112/60.
I did not mention to ems people that i was taking Xenadrine.."I was very afraid..alsomy fiance was there".
I feel fine now....so my question is: should I stop taking xenadrine? or should I continue?

you could try starting w/ just one per day. It sounded like the first one was ok. Or maybe don't take it when u do cardio. If this happens again, then back off of it. If you want to continue on ECA, you could try another brand - Ripped Fuel maybe. Or Adipokinetix -- u should do a search on ECAs - or
"best ECAs" or something like that - lots of discussion about how they affect different people. Lobo also posted a thread a while ago (i think under "Killer Threads" or something) that listed which ECAs are closest to the recommended combo of E/C/A. I believe Ripped Fuel was the winner.

Thankx spatt...that is all I need it.....u word got to me...
I should not be messing with my body....
I spoke with my cousin which happen to be an MD. and after our conversation, and after reading your post it hit me and decided to drop it.

Thanks a lot...

That's not a lifestyle change; that's a quick fix. Give yourself a chance girl! I got to 8% with FOOD (from 37%).

Well said Spatts. I've been doing it without any thermos as well. I even ask my customers about their diet (and health) before I will sell them any fat burners, I may be shooting myself in the foot being in sales, but I can't go against my own ethics, perhaps I'm not in the right field? Anyway, I think I give out more advice sometimes than I actually sell products. But I see so many people coming into my store looking for a quick fix, looking for that instant gratification.
shakehead.gif

ECA can be dangerous at times. I think many people just assume ephedrine is not all that bad because it is not illegal or precription. But that can be a very dangerous assumption to make. I've made a mistake myself with ECA. I took it one day before a leg workout. Well, as if I don't feel sick enough on most leg days, this was far worse. The increased heart and breathing stimulation from the ephedrine, along with the fact that your body needs to support your leg muscles with vital oxygen and blood during your workout, made for a bad experience. I wound up in the bathroom of the gym getting sick for awhile. Bad stuff if not used right.

Sounds like a supraventricular tach. STOP the ECA. It ain't for you. Only a fool would try it again after that experience.

W6

Top Bottom