Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Myoplex 42 Pack waste of money?

The key to Myoplex tasing good is temperature!
Drink that shit cold and it's delish!
If you drink teh Strawberry warm, it will taste like Pepto-Bismol. Put some crushed ice in it.
The Vanilla is my favourite flavour, though.

tips for Myoplex

Cold is VERY key to this stuff. Ever tried blending in half a banana in with the vanilla? It's gooooood. Also good with half a banana and 2-3 fresh strawberries. That's about as creative as I've gotten with it though.

I kinda like the flavor actually. The choc tastes sorta like cake mix (ya know, when ya used to like the bowl when mom made it). I agree, you gotta add more milk or the stuff is WAY too thick. Sometimes if you leave it overnight the protein seems to fully saturate the liquid and it's not as thick, but I haven't been able to get this consistently.

My ass certainly does hurt after the $80 raping I got.
No shit bro, that's a HUGE drive up the ass! I bought 4 36-serving boxes of Myoplex Deluxe from that eBay source and it came out to $41.25/box with shipping. NEVER pay retail, NEVER! Retail = :bawling:

You guys have no idea how cheap the supps are over there. In Japan I buy Myoplex 42 pack every month from an online dealer for about US100 dollars. To me this is cheap. If I buy it at the gym it is about US200 a box. 55 dollars is dirt cheap.

ebay has good deals

Yeah, I've gotten a box of deluxe for about 45+shipping off ebay, and a 42 pack of lite for about the same. I almost always get it from there...Way better than GNC.

MRPs are miles better than plain protein powders in terms of total nutrition.

Just add frozen strawberries to the strawberry cream myoplex and use chilled water or milk these two make a hell of a difference to the taste.

drink it chilled and its not so bad, drink it warm and you'll probably puke.

Still its the best mrp I7ve tried to date.:alien:

Try the shakes made by ultramet, best tasting shake I have found. I pay around $32.00 for box of 20, kind of expensive but I can actually drink the damn things.

Top Bottom