Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumbell Incline Curl

GdupM6

I recently started doing this, and my biceps are sore as hell. Do alot of you guys include this in your bicep exercise? What are some other really effective bicep exercises that you guys do?

Depends on your goals for biceps development.

A lot of people will tell you to treat the biceps as a whole muscle, but you can stress certain parts of the biceps with diff. exercises...i.e. outer biceps, inner biceps, peak, etc...

My best bicep development has been when I took biceps outta the split and concentrated more on back, deads, chins, rows...

Incline DB curls stress my bis more than any other bi movement. They put the bis in the most stretched position of any bi movement, and this is why they get so sore.

My best bicep development has been when I took biceps outta the split and concentrated more on back, deads, chins, rows...

This is somewhat true for me as well. The bigger your back the bigger you bis. Look at Alc that freakin monster lol.

Direct bi movements to have a place in a well designed training program, but endless sets and days devoted to them are pointless unless you are an elite athlete.

Reverse chin-ups with a close grip (add some weight to a belt if you can) along with inclined dumbell curls it's a very solid routine specially if you work on the 4x8 reps area for each exercise.

And I also agree that favouring the back workouts is the way to go if you want great bis.

Top Bottom