Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drs and other pseudo knowledgable peeps...step inside pls

trigeminal nerve was brought up at pt....but I think I'm confused as to how it differs from tmj

and what plunkey said....

the idea I got from the pt was the muscles in the neck around c2 were knotted up on the left side and causing me to clench my jaw unconsciously...
I know tapping each of the teeth doesn't hurt..IDK

I know the watsons nixed 95% of the pain and I actually got to sleep..
weirdly they long wore off and its only a minor ache this morning

and the diagnosis is according to the dentist and the unbelievable pain from the muscles...tmj

Ouch. Mine would come And go, so at least there's that. Are you going to get a mouth piece fitted to wear at night?

yes, and was shown how to pinch the muscles to get them to relax, and told moist hot compresses on both sides as often as I could stand it. The moist hot compress should be interesting with how dry my skin is from retin A...and a new script was added...*sigh*

she also suggested I get an implant to replace a missing molar to try and even out the bite but did say no guarantee it would help

A diagnoses is cool...that seemed pretty definitive but I think I would have preferred needing a root canal

yeah my jaw muscles get very tense. are you taking stims or under a lot of stress? these things make it worse for me.

yeah my jaw muscles get very tense. are you taking stims or under a lot of stress? these things make it worse for me.

under a shit ton of stress and haven't been to yoga in two weeks

I noticed coffee made it worse yesterday (temp didn't matter) but I'm not on any other stims
I'm guessing I shouldn't take any until it calms down

and no woody :rolleyes:

Top Bottom