Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevate Your Sex Appeal - Sub and other single guys looking to meet women...

jh1 said:
I have 2 much as it is.

Intimidates them, so it makes it hard to find dates.

Then when I do start dating them, they always think I am cheeeting 'cause I can.

It's a burden.
:rolleyes:

yonkers weights said:
Some women like a well groomed man and others may not. Personal choice like guys who like big tits or small tits. :)

i agree. i take all the small steps myself. shave everything (but the legs and forearms), brush the teeth 2 times a day, clean the ears, keep the brows in check, etc, etc - and im married. but dry elbows? so a man who works construction with hard calloused hands will lose points from women for that? and lets remember, men dont slap on a half gallon of makeup a day to look our best. remove all the makeup from every women and then will see how much the little imperfections add up to.

timtim said:
please elaborate.

Men are far more visual than women - and many are incredibly superficial so for a guy to make that sort of comment about a woman's physical preferences (like being turned off by a guy who isn't well-groomed which can be easily attended to as opposed to a guy who wants a Barbie look a-like ) is sorta laughable in itself.

That's all.... nothing more and nothing less. :)

A guy has dry skin, rub some emu oil on that shit.

Grease under your fingernails - soap or mojo (whatever that stuff is called).

Bad smell - as for not being clean - hello - easily rectified.

Whereas fake titts, botox, removing a few ribs for a smaller waste not so easy to achieve. hehehhee

See where I'm headed?

BIKINIMOM said:
Men are far more visual than women - and many are incredibly superficial so for a guy to make that sort of comment about a woman's physical preferences (like being turned off by a guy who isn't well-groomed which can be easily attended to as opposed to a guy who wants a Barbie look a-like ) is sorta laughable in itself.

That's all.... nothing more and nothing less. :)

A guy has dry skin, rub some emu oil on that shit.

Grease under your fingernails - soap or mojo (whatever that stuff is called).

Bad smell - as for not being clean - hello - easily rectified.

Whereas fake titts, botox, removing a few ribs for a smaller waste not so easy to achieve. hehehhee

See where I'm headed?

im a man. my wife always says that. im not pretty and done up. im not metro sexual. i find that whole thing to be very strange actually. so i find it funny at what women notice.

i notice how women look but i wouldnt focus on small little features. i probably wouldnt even notice them myself. im not very superficial but of course i like attractive/beautiful women. i wouldnt notice their elbows though. i definately notice the absurd amounts of makeup.

Top Bottom