Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drs and other pseudo knowledgable peeps...step inside pls

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
so...I have effed up discs in my neck
and now all of a sudden (gradually building but excruciating now)

I have unrelenting pain in the upper and lower jaw on the left side..like every tooth feels like it has a cavity...
I was at the dentist last week and the week before

some small fillings in teeth in this area but nothing bad...and everything looked good on xray..no obvious abcesses or cavities that were so deep they'd need root canals
no loose fillings..nothing else that needed to be filled..

SO! my question is this...is this related to my neck? and how the FUCK do I make it stop
the dentist just prescribed 7.5/750 watsons and I have ANOTHER appointment in the morning but the dentist is going to be looking at the joint in the jaw rather than my teeth because she doesn't think its really the teeth

I have soma and neurotin (take them on an alternating schedule if I need to)

the soma seems to take the edge off which makes me think its muscle spasms...the neurotin barely dulls it....Im waiting to take the watsons till tonight

FML..and HELP

sinus issues can cause a lot of pain in the teeth. as can TMJ

Im not a doctor, but I am intimate with one.

lol...troo..no sinus issues tho..I don't think
no other symptoms and its upper and lower jaw

whatever u do DO NOT let them convince to get ur discs fused, you'll be on pain meds the rest of ur life..already had 5+ friends/relatives that got that done and were no better and are completely useless on meds everyday.. most fukn waste of skin surgery evar

yeah...I already refused to even meet with the surgeon...why waste his time and mine

no...and Im really wondering if thats what it is and doesnt originate from the neck spasms OR a new filling changed my bite and it set it off

I do clench my teeth in my sleep but don't grind

Top Bottom