Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is this bullshit!?

teef are over rated anyways. the bright side is your blowjob street cred will skyrocket. that's what rnch says anyways

hadn't been to the dentist in like 7 years. i was having some horrible pain so i went and made an appointment with the first dentist in the phone book.. big mistake. the dentist was unprofessional and was too young and inexperienced... luckily I was quick to do some research and found a reputable one.. i went there he checked me.. said I needed a root canal and crown, and I needed to be scaled.. i was skeptical thinking he just wants to steal my money until he SHOWED me with a mirror the kind of damage i had done not going to a dentist in so long. i had black tartar and my gums were bleeding. it was nasty. and he was upfront and said i could get just a filling in the hurting tooth but eventually i would need a root canal anyway so it was up to me. i figured i would just do it now.

$2000 and 6 appointments later my teeth were looking great and the pain was gone. I learned my lesson and will always go every 6 months. you don't want the tartar building up.. and you dont want a cavity turning into a root canal. as you get older you will need to start crowning your back teeth but you can wait till they crack first..

teeth are important.. unless you want dentures or tartar breathe you have to take care of them.

and as a side note dentists that are on insurance usually are the bottom of the barrell. the insurance companies want the cheapest ones, they dont care about quality. i wouldn't even bother with dental insurance unless you get it cheap through your work or something.

idk about that....I have two dentists I love...both do really quality work and take most major insurances

I have been to the dentist twice in the past 26 years. Twenty years ago I found a local dentist and he referred me to an oral surgeon to have my wisdom teeth removed. The oral surgeon was great but the bitch-ass dentist told me that the roughly 10 fillings I have in my molars were only intended to be good for 10 years and they were all going to need replacing.

Seventeen years later, I actually did have a filling get loose and start some new decay which gave me a toothache. I found yet another new dentist who replaced the filling, cleaned my teeth, and told me they were in great shape. When I told him what the other dick-hole dentist had said to me about replacing my fillings, he said it was the most ridiculous thing he'd ever heard.

I Guess now, after 3 years I probably should go back and get a cleaning from the honest guy.

Yeah I pay like $10 a month for the dental... at least I can go get free diagnostics and decide if I should get treated here or not so I'll keep it, just bought my plane ticket for this Friday....

Ok so my ass is back in the US after a hell of a weekend.... I got to CR on Friday, got off the plane, did the unfortunately mandatory in law visit, then straight to the dental office, what was supposed to be a root canal and a crown ended up being just a filling, my brother told me it was a bit complicated/extensive and cheap because it's just a filling so probably the dentist here was just too lazy and too greedy to do it... the other root canal and crown turned out to indeed be a root canal but no crown, the tooth was still well preserved and my brother told me along the road if I go back he can make me a crown but that the filling he put there should last years as a normal filling would, as per the 4 fillings I was told I needed, my brother checked EVERY inch of my mouth and only 2 were actually needed, so I was able to get everything done but since I have TMJ issues by day 3 he had to keep mu mouth permanently open because I couldnt hold it on my own by weak self :(

To make matters better I left his practice straight to the airport, landed in MIA, went to fucking gate D32 when group 5 got called I (and a couple of other passengers as myself going to Orlando) where told the gate was changed and the flight was gone..... I went to murder someone in the AA counter and was told they are not responsible and would not offer me any compensation other than a ticket for the next flight (it was 10pm and next one left 6:30am) seeing I dont know Miami that much and dont even fucking drive I had to spend the night in the airport and then my early flight was delayed 30 min ,to sugar coat it all there is almost NO way of getting from the airport to my house on my own so my husband had to pick me up and miss his first day of training in his first job.... nice....

Top Bottom