Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevate Your Sex Appeal - Sub and other single guys looking to meet women...

LOL - Gothic Music Fans :)
I got my nails and feet done each week. Eyebrows every other. Tanning.
Shit like that. Now I am more low key.

samoth said:
What's being bad have to do with metro? Being metro implies homosexuality, gothic music fans and images of the Back Street Boys.

:cow:

F*cking ear hair. Whose idea was that? Hate that shit. Have had it lasered off dozens off times and it still comes back.

If any more falls off the top of my head, I am thinking off growing it long for my comb-over.

billfred said:
F*cking ear hair. Whose idea was that? Hate that shit. Have had it lasered off dozens off times and it still comes back.

If any more falls off the top of my head, I am thinking off growing it long for my comb-over.

Dear God on the comb over comment!

WHY do men do that? I soooo want to ask them if they think they are kidding anyone by doing this!

Give me a bald , sexy mofo anyday of the week!

vixensghost said:
Dear God on the comb over comment!

WHY do men do that? I soooo want to ask them if they think they are kidding anyone by doing this!

Give me a bald , sexy mofo anyday of the week!

Yeah but a comb over from ear hair - that would be original.

timtim said:
im a man. my wife always says that. im not pretty and done up. im not metro sexual. i find that whole thing to be very strange actually. so i find it funny at what women notice.

i notice how women look but i wouldnt focus on small little features. i probably wouldnt even notice them myself. im not very superficial but of course i like attractive/beautiful women. i wouldnt notice their elbows though. i definately notice the absurd amounts of makeup.

I personally find the whole metrosexual thing a TOTAL turn off. If you are a guy and it takes you longer to get ready than it does me - WE DONT GO OUT. I think that is plain strange. A man should be a man, but that doesnt mean that he shouldnt trim his nose hairs. LOL

Dry skin and icky feet are a HYUGE turn off and backofneck hair or hair growing up of places it shouldnt.... ee-gad.

Did anyone bother to look at the ages of the GIRLS they questioned? Most were 23 and no offense to 23 year olds but most of them don't have a fucking clue what they want. They let the media and our fucked up society dictate everything. Had they asked a group of 30-35 year old WOMEN the answers would be quite different.

Cheers,
Scotsman

BIKINIMOM said:
I personally find the whole metrosexual thing a TOTAL turn off. If you are a guy and it takes you longer to get ready than it does me - WE DONT GO OUT. I think that is plain strange. A man should be a man, but that doesnt mean that he shouldnt trim his nose hairs. LOL

Dry skin and icky feet are a HYUGE turn off and backofneck hair or hair growing up of places it shouldnt.... ee-gad.

lol@ the hair growing up out of places.

I saw a guy in my gym the other day, who I swear, had lint balls entangled into his back hair. He was the first human Scotch Lint roller I've ever seen!lol

Scotsman said:
Did anyone bother to look at the ages of the GIRLS they questioned? Most were 23 and no offense to 23 year olds but most of them don't have a fucking clue what they want. They let the media and our fucked up society dictate everything. Had they asked a group of 30-35 year old WOMEN the answers would be quite different.

Cheers,
Scotsman

How perceptive.

But we *cough* old broads aren't worth asking as we aren't worth a LTR...

hehehehehee

just bustin. :)

Top Bottom