Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevate Your Sex Appeal - Sub and other single guys looking to meet women...

samoth said:
What's being bad have to do with metro? Being metro implies homosexuality, gothic music fans and images of the Back Street Boys.

:cow:

The Fuck?

Metro has nothing to do with being a homo and NOTHING to do with gothic music...

Where did Gothic Music come into play?

:cow: x827387287.3

jh1 said:
The Fuck?

Metro has nothing to do with being a homo and NOTHING to do with gothic music...

Where did Gothic Music come into play?

:cow: x827387287.3

This is where the metro scene came from. Sorry, bro.

:D

:cow:

The whole thing read like an advertisment.

Sure, some women are shallow and would call all of that stuff deal breakers. Others are more mature and experienced and will take who a man is, not WHAT he is, with more concern. I'm not saying it's not important to be well groomed somewhat, but if any one of those things would turn a woman away from an interesting and attractive conversationalist, then she is a bitch and needs to get a reality check.

There are much much more important things to worry about a man's game than whether or not his elbows have dry skin.... :rolleyes:

Yikes.

The only thing that would have gotten my attention is ear hair.

I've never paid attention to the rest of the stuff. Chapped lips and dry elblows are the last thing I'm looking for. lOL.

jd_uk said:
Fuck moisturising. I'll leave that to the girls.
funny-pictures-fat-mcdonalds-chicks-09U.jpg

Forge said:
The whole thing read like an advertisment.

Sure, some women are shallow and would call all of that stuff deal breakers. Others are more mature and experienced and will take who a man is, not WHAT he is, with more concern. I'm not saying it's not important to be well groomed somewhat, but if any one of those things would turn a woman away from an interesting and attractive conversationalist, then she is a bitch and needs to get a reality check.

There are much much more important things to worry about a man's game than whether or not his elbows have dry skin.... :rolleyes:

that's not very reasonable. some (physical) things are a distraction and a turn off, regardless of other positive qualities. most of us want someone who is good looking, and good conversational skills or an interesting personality probably aren't enough to satisfy anyone in and of themselves. a woman isn't necessarily a bitch because of rejection on such grounds, even if that behaviour isn't highly evolved or kind.

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL@any man who is LOLing over what *little physical details* women may or may not find a turnoff.
LOL@ you LOLing over men who LOL.

Top Bottom