Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage is body weight dependent?

1 what the fuck is a stone compared to lbs and 2 does everyone in GB repeat the question that was just asked and answered just to justify the original answer?

martin uk said:
I think this is a valid question and one I have often thought about.

Does a 10 stoner need less juice then a 17 stones with a comparable amount of bodyfat and cycle history?

I answered the original question in my first post.

Weight is dependent for EQ and likely other steroids as well...

In the case of boldenone (Equipoise), the length of administration resulting in excessive and dangerous red blood cell count was dose dependent. Most have shown only acceptable upregulation at dosages of 200-400mg/w (@ 1-2mg per pound of bodyweight) for up to 12 weeks. However, dosages of 600-800mg/w (3-4mg per pound of body weight) usually resulted in exceeding the upper "safer" levels for red blood cell count after only 4-6 weeks of employment. This is a real concern. Red blood cell count elevation can result in blood clots, strokes and circulatory depreciation.

To clarify 14lbs equals a stone. Believe it or not other countries do things differently to the US.

I was just commenting that this question to a less experienced user is probably one which they too have wondered about.

Perhaps a friendlier less confrontational reponse would be of a benefit to everyone. ( Referring to Nutsack)
Just a thought

martin uk said:
To clarify 14lbs equals a stone. Believe it or not other countries do things differently to the US.

I was just commenting that this question to a less experienced user is probably one which they too have wondered about.

Perhaps a friendlier less confrontational reponse would be of a benefit to everyone. ( Referring to Nutsack)
Just a thought
LMFAO! ;) . Good post bro. It's amazing how many people in the US assume everyone does everything the same.

nutsnack said:
1 what the fuck is a stone compared to lbs and 2 does everyone in GB repeat the question that was just asked and answered just to justify the original answer?

Justify the original answer doesn't make sense. I think you meant CLARIFY.

If you're going to criticize, please do it with correct grammar. :)

dosteov said:
Justify the original answer doesn't make sense. I think you meant CLARIFY.

If you're going to criticize, please do it with correct grammar. :)

no actually justify has several meanings and i was using in terms of to justify something as in even the lines in a margin!

Makavelli said:
I don't think the poster is an NFL linemen... :rolleyes: . I'm referring to everyday rec users here, not a 325 lb. behemoth that's been juicing since he was 12.

If you don't think excess BF causes additional sides, then try getting fat and doing a cycle. You'll see that your gains are better and estrogen sides are much less when you are leaner.
Once again, I'm in total agreement with Mak. My bodyfat was never over 12% and I could tell a difference in the way I felt versus being around 7-8% running the exact same thing.

First of all guys I’m not talking about just NFL lineman...wow. I was using this as an example. My point was to say that just because you are over 16% doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use.

This guy might not be a NFL lineman but he very well might be a collegiate athlete of some kind. Football player, a thrower, ect.

Anyway can any of you guys give any real evidence of why it works better at below 16%?? What is the physiological reason for it? Or are you just stating your opinion?

Top Bottom