Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage is body weight dependent?

lefler said:
First of all guys I’m not talking about just NFL lineman...wow. I was using this as an example. My point was to say that just because you are over 16% doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use.

This guy might not be a NFL lineman but he very well might be a collegiate athlete of some kind. Football player, a thrower, ect.

Anyway can any of you guys give any real evidence of why it works better at below 16%?? What is the physiological reason for it? Or are you just stating your opinion?

Sure. It's known fact of physiology that body fat will cause test to aromatize to estrogen. In turn this causes more fat gain, water rention, gyno, etc.

Mak is right. I'm suprised more people aren't aware of this. Don't mean to seem condescending, i just thought this was pretty much common information in our culture.

For myself. I don't touch anything if I am over 10%. I do that because I haven't shown the dedication to get the results I want if I can't keep my diet strait. That is just me though...

silverbackn said:
Mak is right. I'm suprised more people aren't aware of this. Don't mean to seem condescending, i just thought this was pretty much common information in our culture.

Unfortunately in this industry very little is common sense. People believe in myths, instead of science and fact. I'm not putting anyone down here either. I'm just stating that word of mouth rules the industry.

Makavelli said:
Unfortunately in this industry very little is common sense. People believe in myths, instead of science and fact. I'm not putting anyone down here either. I'm just stating that word of mouth rules the industry.
This is very true! Unfortunately if enough people believe in a fallacy everyone starts believing it. The worst part is that word of mouth is often quiet distorted :worried: .

i think lot here talk about something they dont know .. how can someone who had never been over 20% BF can said you will get father with the juice if your fat or not.. stupid.. really , off course if your 325pound with 25%+ bf(there a reason for that) and you keep the same lifestyle(wich bring you to that bf %) you will defenetly get fatter day after day ... but if your like me , change your life style , for at least 6month(to see if you serious or not) and train 5 week a day , do some cardio , diet properly , the juice will DEFETLY help keep , even gain some muscle will burning the fat...

i did start 6month ago at 353pound with LOT of fat , i was 48 waist pant... am getting stronger everyweek , am now 40waist pant , 297pound , and am at least twice as strong then i was 1/2 year ago... so PLEASE dont talk if you dont know what your talking about!

the key is defenitly the traing and the diet... as for the cycle , i run DBOL on cycle of 30day on 90day OFF , tribulus between that, and off course the most important... 4UI jintropin 7day a week , on all the time.

And what i think is , why try to drop BF so low before building some muscle.. the more muscle you got the more calorie your body will need.. i eat 2500to3500calorie a day , with 250+gramm of protein a day , i never feel so good in my life , am 30year old..

my brother did the same cycle , with almost same diet , same gh etc... he start at the same time at 250 , he now at 218 with a decend BF level...

DIET+TRAINING and yes the gear can help you lose body fat will maintain your muscle!

Top Bottom