Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does topical yohimbine work?

How well did topical yohimbine work for you?

• No noticeable effects, waste of $$$

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Slightly noticeable area specific fat loss

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Pretty noticeable area specific fat loss

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Great results, very noticeable area specific fat loss

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

B182

What are your experiences with topical yohimbine in general? Did it it work for you, and was a worthwhile purchase? Anyone used Lipoburn or Yohimburn?

Lastly, anyone used topical yohimbine on their face? My last cycle included a lot of test... I'm ripped everywhere now, except for my face. Everyone after my previous cycle started commenting how my face looks a lot puffier now, so I'm now interested in topical yohimbine to see if it would be worthwhile.

I can see results already and I am in my 3rd week of Yohimburn. I didn't get this kind of results from lipoburn but that's to be expected since is has only about 15% of the Yohimbine that Yohimburn has. I already ordered another one.
The thought of putting yohimburn on your face is kinda funny. It will certainly clear out your sinuses if you do that. It has a very strong peppermint smell.

I've used yohimbine hcl on my abs and love handles with pretty good results. I don't think its recommended to use on your face.

I think I remember reading someone did try it on their face and it didn't work.

It works very well, I would not even think of putting it on my face though.

www.anabolicfitness.net

Don't you have to be in great shape already for that to have any effect? I mean would it be benefical to someone who is at 20% bf as opposed to someone at say 10%?

Rich

I`ll just copy and paste from my other post

The main reason I bought this stuff was to see if it could possibly shrink a small "hard" lump under my left nipple (yep...gyno) that I acquired from my last cycle. The lump was fairly small and not noticeable to anyone but myself of course...although my nipple area was quite sensitive still (it really hurt when I would massage the area).

I had been off of steroids and Clomid for about two months before I started "Yohimburn"... I have only been on this stuff for 4 days now...I have almost no nip sensitivity and I am 100% positive that the lump is shrinking, the gyno is about half the size as before...what I am wondering is will the results continue, will the gyno come back if I stop, will I get laid soon?? Who knows, only time will tell, but so far I am freaking impressed beyond belief.

Yohimburn is da bomb.

oh yeah forgot to ask from one of you guys using it, can you use it safely with something like adipokinetix that has yohimbine in it?

Rich

I don't think it burns fat any faster because you have more so of course it will take longer at 20%.
I use it with NYC which is the AF version of adipo and it doesn't seem to cause any problems in terms of making one or the other less effective.

ulter said:
It works very well, I would not even think of putting it on my face though.

www.anabolicfitness.net

LOL, why wouldn't you put it on your face? Is it the peppermint smell, would it burn etc. ? Would it make your face look oily?

did you guys use the stuff that was already made, i think it's ulters stuff or did you guys make it yourselves???

Top Bottom