Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Cycle - LG/RAD/MK/GW

dylan.james1058

All Natural
My name is Dylan and I am currently 3 weeks into my third Sarm cycle and have a question for the community.

Brief overview:
Sex: Male
Weight: 180lbs
Actual Lifting: 10-12 years

Macros:
Calories: 2,300-2,500/day
Protein: 185-200g/day
Carbs: 200-250g/day
Fat: 50-75g/day

Current Cycle:
1-12 LG-4033 @ 10mg/day
1-12 RAD-140 @ 20mg/day
1-12 MK-2866 @ 25mg/day
1-16 GW-501516 @ 20mg/day
12-16 Clomid @ 50/50/25/25

So I am about to finish up the third week of my 12 week cycle and I was curious if anyone else is running this cycle or has ran it in the past. I was interested in this combo for the different characteristics and benefits each compound provides me but now I am wondering if I am running too much at once. I ran this cycle the last time as a lean bulk and I saw some growth but nothing too crazy. Now I’m running it again but with a heavier bulk.. still clean and same protein intake but more calories and carbs.

Does anyone have any experience with this stack? Should I maybe drop the MK and just run the other 3? Maybe even drop the MK and then include it in my PCT. I hear some guys throw MK in there PCT.

Open to ideas and opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that cycle has been ran a million times man... im on a 4 compound cycle now and its not too many at all... you are just fine and you can absolutely continue it as is.. there is no need to change anything

The cycle you are using is perfectly fine and well known to be highly effective sir. I have ran this combination in the past with tremendous success and I also used sarms4sale. I absolutely love this combination!

My name is Dylan and I am currently 3 weeks into my third Sarm cycle and have a question for the community.

Brief overview:
Sex: Male
Weight: 180lbs
Actual Lifting: 10-12 years

Macros:
Calories: 2,300-2,500/day
Protein: 185-200g/day
Carbs: 200-250g/day
Fat: 50-75g/day

Current Cycle:
1-12 LG-4033 @ 10mg/day
1-12 RAD-140 @ 20mg/day
1-12 MK-2866 @ 25mg/day
1-16 GW-501516 @ 20mg/day
12-16 Clomid @ 50/50/25/25

So I am about to finish up the third week of my 12 week cycle and I was curious if anyone else is running this cycle or has ran it in the past. I was interested in this combo for the different characteristics and benefits each compound provides me but now I am wondering if I am running too much at once. I ran this cycle the last time as a lean bulk and I saw some growth but nothing too crazy. Now I’m running it again but with a heavier bulk.. still clean and same protein intake but more calories and carbs.

Does anyone have any experience with this stack? Should I maybe drop the MK and just run the other 3? Maybe even drop the MK and then include it in my PCT. I hear some guys throw MK in there PCT.

Open to ideas and opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like your cycle good sarms run

for pct though i would go with nolvadex 60/40/20/20
and n2generate 5 caps/day

Top Bottom