Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does lifting by itself increase testosterone levels?

I'm hittin both tomorrow. Just light though cause I've been out of the gym for a while. BTW deadlifts def increase overall growth even moreso than squats I think.

Lifting definately increases test levels and HGH production.

Shoot for heavy weight, low-rep, multi-joint movements.

Squats, Deadlifts, Pullovers, Bench, Pull-ups (palms away, chest to bar level)

Dumbells and barbells only too... Machines don't get your hormones going as well IMO.

yes freeweights are best when it comes to stimulating your natty test and gh, but if a guy is intense, he will stimulate his hormones on pretty much anything. for example do dropsets or negatives, that stuff will definetly help you grow naturally.

Thanks for all the great replys, i have alwys thought that Squats and deadlifts help me go that extra mile.

I heard low calorie diets increase test, so does sex and heavy lifting. But I doubt it's any amount worth getting excited about.

I read somewhere that red meat and certain dietary fats are good for test production.

Also, something about carrying excess fat being a catalyst for the aromitization of test into estrogen.

And also.. stress, physical *or* emotional can lower test levels and raise cortisol levels. It's an evolutionary mechanism that says "You're under stress, you don't need to mate. Instead you need to catabolize unnecessary body size (i.e. muscle) and store food for these harder times."

Jonro said:
I thought i would ask this here as testosterone is king here

So does regular weight training(i mean the type a full time BB'r would do) cause the body to produce more test? Or does the body only make a set amount weather you are training or not?

Would love to know people thoughts on this, much thanks.

Yes it does, but even more so by training legs for some reason, and doing deadlifts... Thats why I always start my week off ( Monday ) with a leg workout, lvls are a little higher for the week this way...

The average joe likes to start the week with Chest... so do legs on Monday, all the machines will be empty and available, while everyone is doing the cheast..

Top Bottom