Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does letrozole lose effectiveness after long-term

louie12345

hey, i had two gynecomastia surgeries already, and my gyno keeps coming back, my mom is a doc, and she can get me prescriptions for letrozole from our country, ive just started taking it to correct a small excess of estradiol. Im wondering if it will lose some of its effectiveness over time, and what can i do about that???

lol come on guys, ive looked all over the net for information and i cant find any, i live in canada and by the time i get to see a endocrinologist to ask him about this it will be 6 months from now, my estrogen is above normal and both my mom and my fam doctor think letrozole could fix that, but i know nolva loses its effectivesness if it is taken for too long so im wondering if the same is true for letrozole, and if there is anything i can do about that !!!
lol

When you get the surgery , can't they take the gland out? Prob prevent nemore gyno from returning . Letro is harsh . It isn't something u wanna run for long periods of time .

Top Bottom