Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone eat all their protein strickly from real food?

J-Ro

How hard is it to consume 300 grams/day just by eating regular food, no shakes or bars. Also, say if you put down a lot of protein in one meal (100 grams or so), does the body aborb all that, or do you need to go in smaller increments.

I don't think it'd be THAT hard to do, as long as you have a good appetite. I think the body can digest 60 grams of protein every 2 hours. If you want to be able to digest alot of protein in one sitting take ginger root, it increases the amount you can digest.

it would be great if you could doit,but would get to be real inconvienent real quick.the shakes make it easier.:p

I only do it when my appetite is raging but most days I throw in some MRP'S, home made of course!

I have tried and was able to do it for a month ....but it just becomes to fucking hard. Working full time, kids, wife, house......shakes are just to convient.

You have to eat some sort of meat every 2 hours, digestion will get in the way. Shakes are the key to compliting the diet.

if you don't mind eating the same kind of foods all the time it's easy...i have basically made my own book on recipes i've enjoyed over the past 2 years and alternate every few days...NOTHING IS MORE ANABOLIC THAT WHOLE FOOD...

Meat stays in your stomach atleast 45 mins after eatting. Liquids go directly to the small intestine to be absorbed. Shakes are far more efficient. You do miss some phytochemicals that whole foods have though. Just a thought.;)

Top Bottom