Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dodged a bullet friday night.

Tell your son to stop hanging out at trashy places like that. Problem solved.

r

ok, i'll tell him.
his friend C, doesn't even live with his parents- he lives with his grandparents because his family is so messed up.

ok, i'll tell him.
his friend C, doesn't even live with his parents- he lives with his grandparents because his family is so messed up.

Cues up Million Dollar Baby.

Such is the state of many parents. They love their kids first 2 years when they're born, the cuddly phase - then dump them to public schools to babysit them til they're 18 so they can concentrate on their own miserable lives.

And surprise surprise, kids grow up fucked up and turn into the same as their parents as adults.

Not much you can do about the losers of society - except stay away from them (or if you're Obama, give them lotsa money from the productive people!)

r

Cues up Million Dollar Baby.

Such is the state of many parents. They love their kids first 2 years when they're born, the cuddly phase - then dump them to public schools to babysit them til they're 18 so they can concentrate on their own miserable lives.

And surprise surprise, kids grow up fucked up and turn into the same as their parents as adults.

Not much you can do about the losers of society - except stay away from them (or if you're Obama, give them lotsa money from the productive people!)

r

i don't know where this family went wrong. The oldest son, C, is a good kid. the middle one is messed up. the youngest girl... who knows. she's 14 and smokes, hangs out at the park and is around drunk people all the time. It's not a great recipe.
The mother went back and forth between C's dad and his younger brother's Dad. back and forth and back again. and then forth. and then back.
The mother is the one who's parents are so wealthy, but they look trashy too. They just made a fortune (actually... they made a fortune in garbage. literally. )

halo 1, 2, or 3?

I don't know. Wwhen my son gave his statement- he told the detective that he was in the room with his friends playing a video game. They immediately said, "what game?"
He said Halo. Later they told him that his story matched everyone else's in the room, including what game they were playing.

So they already knew.

Top Bottom