Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

money can't buy you happiness...

Another good example of wealthy people feeling they are invincible. Entitlement issues! Not the driving drunk part, but the part about not owning up to being a scum bag! I'm sure many reading this have driven drunk or tipsy, I know I used to, but to act like a bitch about it after you hit someone, that's sad!

How about people who drive drunk with their kids in the car.......messed up

How is that cuz he was rich? It's like anyone scared! They try and lie their way out. At least men anyways. Think of when you were a kid. First thing you always tried was to lie... At least me anyways. I still always lie to girls to avoid trouble. He panicked and that was the best idea he could think of. Has nothing to do with being rich or entitled

the reckless drunk drivers in question are loaded (no pun) and happy people don't get shit-faced then get in a car and kill people...habitual, excessive drinking/substance abuse is a symptom of unhappiness...you can just as easily kill youself when you're fucked up...and happy people don't wanna die.

I always used to drive drunk. To be honest I would black out from a mixture of booze and drugs long before I got near a vehicle. I was happy, I was just fucking retarded when I was younger and way to fucked up. Thank God nothing bad ever resulted

title should be "Money can't buy you brains"

I always used to drive drunk. To be honest I would black out from a mixture of booze and drugs long before I got near a vehicle. I was happy, I was just fucking retarded when I was younger and way to fucked up. Thank God nothing bad ever resulted

it's self-destructive behavior with all sorts of potential nasty consequences...i stand by my statement...happy people just don't do shit like that...and, i was more like you than not.

it's self-destructive behavior with all sorts of potential nasty consequences...i stand by my statement...happy people just don't do shit like that...and, i was more like you than not.

Idk I just liked the high and the parties and I always escalated out of control. It could be deep down idk I'm not a therapist but I was pretty stoked on my life.

There's a video just posted yesterday I believe from NYC of some guy who was getting a ticket on his Ferrari and he just got in the car to drive off. The cop stepped in front of the car and the guy ran the cop's foot over. Granted it was deliberate that he put his foot there and pretended to limp but how dumb are you. If you have a Ferrari you can pay a parking ticket

Top Bottom