Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dodged a bullet friday night.

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
my 18 year old went to a friend's house ("C"). when he got there, 2 other friends were there, all hanging out in C's room, playing Halo. There were around 8 other kids there, including younger girls, and C's younger brother. One girl was drunk. My son said the young girls kept coming in C's room and they'd yell at them to get out. Finally, my son and his friends left. it was too noisy and annoying.

So after he left, apparently C's younger brother sexually assaulted the drunk girl, in his parents room (C and his younger brother share a room), who went to the hospital. all the kids got called down to the police to give statements, but my son and his friends clearly left before anything happened. The police knew it and assured me that they were just witnesses, and then told me they did the right thing by leaving.

btw, where were C's parents? downstairs, drunk.

Holy shit god damn right he dodged a bullet what if that girl had just started pointing fingers at everyone his life would have been ruined sorry you had to deal with that WOW

Twelve teenagers under 18 in the house one of which (or more) drunk and the parents were downstairs drunk as well? They should get charged with negligence. Great example for the other kids, I hope your son doesn't hang out with that one too much.

Also, if I was the parent of that girl you bet your ass I'd be over there asking the parents WTF they were doing while my daughter was getting sexually assaulted upstairs by their kid.

Holy shit god damn right he dodged a bullet what if that girl had just started pointing fingers at everyone his life would have been ruined sorry you had to deal with that WOW

I always hear about stories just like this one, where all the boys there have to get lawyers and dna tests, etc. The police said they are probably going to have to do the same thing, but not with my son and his friends because they left. And that's after they CLEARLY know who did it (C's younger brother).

also, those parents are idiots to have that many kids over their house, upstairs in the bedrooms, while they are drunk and so are some of the kids (the girl that was drunk was 15 or 16).
idiots.

Twelve teenagers under 18 in the house one of which (or more) drunk and the parents were downstairs drunk as well? They should get charged with negligence. Great example for the other kids, I hope your son doesn't hang out with that one too much.

Also, if I was the parent of that girl you bet your ass I'd be over there asking the parents WTF they were doing while my daughter was getting sexually assaulted upstairs by their kid.

i know *I* would hold the parents responsible. It happened while they were home, IN their bedroom.

My son likes hanging out there, because it's a revolving door of kids, but he says the house is messy and the father is always drunk. his friend, "C" is the only normal, responsible one of the whole family. his grandparents are MEGA wealthy and live in town. They cater to C a LOT, probably because he's the only shining star they have. what a mess that family is.

Top Bottom