Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you do some strong cycles? Look at this...

I am speechless. The Winny tabs daily dose alone would be enough to cause liver failure. I consider myself knowledgable but damn I don't even know what some of that he was taking is????

Wikipedia:
After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but shortly afterwards his liver and then kidneys failed. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion—he died on the morning of March 14, aged 31.[1][2]
The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple-organ-failure.[3] Some of the specific autopsy findings:[3]

• An extremely muscular physique, with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat
  • Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam)
  • Diminutive testes
  • Cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g)
Münzer's electrolytes were also completely out of balance, and his potassium levels were extremely high. Traces of about twenty different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity (perhaps caused by a stimulant).
Schwarzenegger sent a wreath to Munzer's funeral in Styria, with the message 'A last greeting to a friend.'

That can't be right. If so that is one of the biggest cycles ever run. Ha ha. Surpassing the really big guys like Ronnie, jay, markus, etc. Not trying to be Mr negative but that cycle sounds like one of those crazy made up cycles that circulates around the internet. He looked great for sure but not that great. Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I've seen this cycle come up many times over the years since he died.
I wouldnt doubt it at all. All this shit and whats the best munzer ever did? 9th at the olympia.
He obviously was one of the most striated shredded guys out there. Yes he was a freak. But he didnt obviously have the genetic freak-ness that guys like Ronnie and Jay ect, have. Yes they are all walking science experiments but munzer just wasnt genetically able to get as big regardless of the drugs. Im sure he realized that and just started piling on...cause as we all know more is better right:rolleyes:

If it wasn't for the high level of orals and the amphetamine, then I wouldn't see anything wrong with a cycle like this at IFBB pro level. These guys do whatever it takes. Even risk their health and lives to win. Just my opinion.

They def. do what it takes but a lot of those guys dont take anywhere near what everyone thinks. A food many of the top pros have the genetic potential to be hyper responders to juice. That's what sets them apart....not the fact that they are taking 5+ grams of gear a week.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

well if you look at the guy, he will always be remembered by many as THE most ripped and shredded guy to ever walk on stage. His physique was near flawless, im not sure why he never placed in the top 5 of an olympia, maybe because that was the day of the superfreak size...guys competing at 275+lbs. but ya those orals are just crazy. It reminds me of what arnold always said, how the difference between an average guy and a champion is that the champion will do anything, whatever it takes and not care how far he has to go in order to reach his goal. this is an example of doing whatever it takes. now would there be a smarter way to do this hell yes but again they did not have nearly the knowledge that we do today. RIP!

Top Bottom