Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you do some strong cycles? Look at this...

GreenBastard

Andreas Munzers cycle, supposedly found in one of his training and diet log books after he died. This is his alleged last cycle, found it on another website. Scary. Very Scary.

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
150mg daily of halotestin
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF -1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

If that is not the craziest cycle you have ever seen then im curious as to what is. the doses are beyond insane....idk how he survived day to day the side effects would have most people in the hospital in a matter of hours. I guess it caught up to him.....

I look at this and i cant help but think...if he had the resources and the knowledge that people do now days back then....

if you ever wondered how much gear a person can possibly take, theres your answer. he hit the limit. i also read that his liver had almost completely disolved when he checked into the hospital

Jesus - just the 250mg daily and then 400mg daily of winny alone made my insides hurt

So this begs to answer. Passion or insanity, And is there even a difference? He HAD to know something was wrong and he pushed on anyway. The guy died chasing his dream And following it. Stupid or not there is poetry in this.

This is a prime example why i listen to my body, I never get crazy ,but sure! some of my cycles are long but! it's all low and reasonable dosages!

Thats just stupid!

he must have been rich .. he spent more in one day on juice then some countries spend on feeding their military

but seriously talk about blowing out your receptors, he probably got into the habit of bigger and bigger dosages and by then it was over. i don't want to mention the word addicted but sure seems like he was. i dont think i have come close to taking that much gear in my life much less in week.

and i dont want to mention the word selfish either but if he had a wife and kids and did this then he is flat out selfish.. if he had no family then its his business if he wants to trash his body

^^^this

Not only was the gear wrecking his organs (that's a lot of orals, don't care what anyone says), but the amphetamines must have been wrecking his body and just making everything much worse.

RIP

Top Bottom