Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you guys think that stay-at-home mom is a full time job?

do you guys think that stay-at-home mom is a full time job?

• yes

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • no

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • whatever

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
KillahBee said:
you see, you are being ridiculously immature and short sighted here. not one person came in here having to "qualify" what they do against what others do. shit, I came on here and gave mad props to moms, mine especially. But when you come in and start saying being a mom is tougher than this or that you sound like a child. Every job is tough in its own right - grow up. A stay at home mom is no better than a working dad and vice versa
Let's define maturity for about 2 seconds ....name calling? badgering? :rolleyes: I see mom did wonders with you.

I have more maturity in my f'king toe than to debate with your ignorant ass. Just because you gave "mad props" to your mother doesn't win you a gold star, yo.

No one said anything about tougher this and that...I said it's the only job the never stops. Likewise with a father. So, take your pansy ass comments and fuck with someone else. ;)

habitualhealth said:
Let's define maturity for about 2 seconds ....name calling? badgering? :rolleyes: I see mom did wonders with you.

I have more maturity in my f'king toe than to debate with your ignorant ass. Just because you gave "mad props" to your mother doesn't win you a gold star, yo.

No one said anything about tougher this and that...I said it's the only job the never stops. Likewise with a father. So, take your pansy ass comments and fuck with someone else. ;)

Damn you're scaring me. You go girl!

If you think it's the only job that never stops, then you need to work in a few more industries and jobs. Very short sighted. But I wouldn't expect you to have the mental capacity to figure all that out on your own. "Yeppers"

Well. I dotn know.. I have 4 kids at home.. I was a stay at home dad with two..

it just wasnt that hard. I think a lot of women use it as an excuse because they think a few hours of effort every day equals wokring your ass of at some shit job. It doesnt.

Id give up work to go back to being a housedad ANY day of the week. Hell stay home, hang out with my kids and clean the house for an hour a day .. ANY DAY over coming to work. ANY DAY.

milo hobgoblin said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I was a stay at home dad for a while, was easy and I loved it.
When your efficient about cleaning and errands it doesnt take you eight fucking hours to get three things done and then use it as an excuse why your too fucking tired to still be a spouse.

Housewives genereally disgust me and for the most part are really fucking lazy.

I'm glad you said this. I strongly agree. Time Management would cut down on the complaining.

Also, it kills me when they swear that they are way more busy than me or when compare their "job" to mine. My day does not begin at 9am and end at 5:30pm.

habitualhealth said:
for reference please see killa, thanks.

:rolleyes:

tell me about it.....

KillahBee said:
Damn you're scaring me. You go girl!

If you think it's the only job that never stops, then you need to work in a few more industries and jobs. Very short sighted. But I wouldn't expect you to have the mental capacity to figure all that out on your own. "Yeppers"
Ooohh and the blow connects. Swing a little harder next time. :rolleyes:

Mental capacity? You're debating about something you have NO clue about. Just bc you shadowed your mother as a child doesn't grant you knowledge or "insight" on what being a mother/father is all about. Please tell me what job you've worked, all knowing one, where you were at it 24/7/365?

*anxiously awaits*

foreigngirl said:
lol..chef, if we dont get paid it doesnt mean that we dont work. Its 24/7 work and never stops, cause you have to take care of the husband and the house too.
It's a responsibility. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's easy but it def. isn't a job! :Chef: :tuc:

nycgirl said:
I'm glad you said this. I strongly agree. Time Management would cut down on the complaining.

Also, it kills me when they swear that they are way more busy than me or when compare their "job" to mine. My day does not begin at 9am and end at 5:30pm.

:rolleyes: My day starts at 7 am and dont end untill they go to sleep. THose 2 hours alone time I get is the only time-off.

I'm sure I'm not buisier than you but you get to come home and relax because you are childless. I was a working mom and now I'm stay-at-home. I am not phisycly tired, but mentaly

habitualhealth said:
Ooohh and the blow connects. Swing a little harder next time. :rolleyes:

Mental capacity? You're debating about something you have NO clue about. Just bc you shadowed your mother as a child doesn't grant you knowledge or "insight" on what being a mother/father is all about. Please tell me what job you've worked, all knowing one, where you were at it 24/7/365?

*anxiously awaits*

unless its a leap year. i dont want kb to get all technical on ya...

Top Bottom