Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you get sick when flipping from nat to AAS

silverbackn said:
Don't think you will get sick, you may not. I didn't get sick from my first cycle which was 500mg's of test and 300mg's of deca. I just got sick when I went straight to a gram. If you get it you won't be able to train, i was dizzy and nauseated with no appetite. Sure was fun.

that doesn't sound fun but it is a 15 week cycle so what is one week in bed? LOL I will just suck it up and keep eating right till I am rested enough to lift IF I even get sick.

Ive never been sick on either. I am just the other way around, I have a good chance of getting sick when I go off. I think I probably get sick when I am off alot because I still try to lift in the gym like I am on. I have trouble laying off a little, and probably get a little overtrained.

If i remember right (been few years) I suffer same going on as coming off but never ran and pct , I wonder if including HCG durning first week would lessen the sickness

killz said:
If i remember right (been few years) I suffer same going on as coming off but never ran and pct , I wonder if including HCG durning first week would lessen the sickness

The sickness is probably from the receptors being overloaded with androgens. I doubt HCG would stop the sickness. At least in theory, I can't think of any reason why it would.

I was sick for a few days starting my second week. Not puke sick, just hot, light headed and flush with the spins. It kinda felt like I just sat through an entire hour of daytime television.

If I frontload too much I get sick, I once frontloaded a silly amount of EQ and Test over 3 days and was on my ass for the next 3-4 days. I guess if you put so much foreign substance in to your body it will have to react at some point.

It was a nice cycle though! lol

UglyASS :p

wayneboard1 said:
that doesn't sound fun but it is a 15 week cycle so what is one week in bed? LOL I will just suck it up and keep eating right till I am rested enough to lift IF I even get sick.
That's all you can do! I just tapered my dose up slowly for 3 weeks to get to a gram and I never got sick. That seems to work for me, if I jump straight into a g I will be all sorts of sick. Hopefully you won't have any problems with this.

Top Bottom