Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you get sick when flipping from nat to AAS

Yeah I get sick for about a week every time I run test. The esters and brand don't seem to matter. My last 2 cycles were oral only...no sickness. Anyone gotten sick from tren?

mendo said:
Yeah I get sick for about a week every time I run test. The esters and brand don't seem to matter. My last 2 cycles were oral only...no sickness. Anyone gotten sick from tren?

Oops, I meant to say my last cycle was oral only...not my last 2. It was nice to not feel run down and flu-like...thats a shitty way to kick off a cycle.

So I'm about to run my first EQ/Test e cycle, I assume I will get sick? Is it something you just work through and suck it up or do you take a fea days off or what exactly? It's hard to find any info on the test flu, fina cough, etc other than guys say they got it. All replies (except dumbass ones) are appreciated.

killz said:
I know im going to get shit nasty sick in a few weeks, as my body goes from natural to AAS , is there anything to do to reduce this?

Im very carefull when going to gym try and not rub eyes ect , wash hand before leaving ,eat clean ,and take multi vita anything else,,

I get sick...

Sick of my balls shrivillin up like raisins

wayneboard1 said:
So I'm about to run my first EQ/Test e cycle, I assume I will get sick? Is it something you just work through and suck it up or do you take a fea days off or what exactly? It's hard to find any info on the test flu, fina cough, etc other than guys say they got it. All replies (except dumbass ones) are appreciated.
Don't think you will get sick, you may not. I didn't get sick from my first cycle which was 500mg's of test and 300mg's of deca. I just got sick when I went straight to a gram. If you get it you won't be able to train, i was dizzy and nauseated with no appetite. Sure was fun.

Top Bottom