Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Fatburners burn calories or fat?

Aesthetical

Currently hitting 300-500 above maintenance and am wondering if a fat burner such as n2-burn would help minimize the inevitable fat gain, I would think they just burn calories which contradicts the whole surplus thing. But with the name "fat burner" it has me thinking. Anybody?

When taking n2burn it's best to be dieting. I'm assuming you wanna clean bulk? If so I'd eat clean and use n2burn to boost metabolism so you don't store too much fat. N2slin will also help to use your nutrients effectively and stacks nicely with n2burn.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code dos30 to save 30% at Ntbm.

Cheers mate, yeah clean bulk and I'm also using n2slin already so ill just keep it going. I've only been using n2burn 2 caps before I train as apposed to 2 am, 2 pm when cutting. Is this alright or keep with 4 a day ?

Dude, the fat thats stored around your waist ARE calories, and no, fat burners dont magically burn calories by themselves you have to be on a deficit, if you eat more calories than your body needs its gets sotred as fat, even when taking fat burners, which i think are just a gimmick, cardio is the best thing you could possibly do to burn fat and ofcourse a smart nutriotn plan.

I find everything you just said extremely unhelpful. Fat is "unused" calories, just because you eat a calorie doesn't meen its going to fat, two very different things. I'm implying that the fatburner "uses" the calories. Secondly your wrong, yes Fatburners WILL MAGICALLY burn some calories, even if you ate in a surplus you would still be in a smaller surplus than if you didn't take the fat burner, just because you ate more than you expend for the day doesn't meen the Fatburners ingredients just didn't want to work.

Actually you are wrong. Many, possibly even most, fatburners are designed specifically to help when you are in a caloric deficit - they force the body to pull energy from fat stores rather than from muscle. Those types of fat-burners would do absolutely no good if you are not already in a deficit. There are some ingredients that can help with boosts to metabolism, but they are relatively small boosts. They are far more effective and useful when used in conjuntion with a diet at or below maintenance.

Agreed with notjke..
Judging by the title of this thread, i can tell you're extremely uneducated in diet, you think you can eat at surplus and take a fat burner and lose bodyfat? Fat burners only help if you're at a deficit.
And when did i say you eat a calorie and it gets stored as fat? Stop being a smartass and listen to others who are way more knowledgeable than you are.

one of the things n2burn does well is cripple your hunger, so that wouldn't be your best way to use it.

there are many ways to use it, my way is 1 cap in the morning on days i know i will be exposed to food and i want to keep my portions small.

Top Bottom