Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do deadlifts thicken up your waistline?

my obliques are pretty big now.
but i dont care too much.
my waist is a lot bigger too.
im a little fatter, but not much

all they did do was give me great obliques and intercostals that I have never trained directly...

needsize said:
all they did do was give me great obliques and intercostals that I have never trained directly...

You tellin us you got those 650 intercostals and obliques with no direct sidey/twisty thingys??

Cool.

Burning_Inside said:

Main concern is aesthetics for me. I seriously want to get into acting modeling and just want to look "nice". The tapered look is obviously traditionally "nicer" on the eyes than the fireplug look.

I know what you`re saying, but you also have to have muscle back there. To look proportioned is one thing (with a tape measure). But to have the perfect measurements AND musculature is another.

You gotta build muscle everywhere to look perfect, or you`ll have a flat lower back. You also have to make up for the deadlifts with alot of other exercises that hit the upper back, rear delts, traps, etc...

My opinion, Throw them in your routine, If you start getting too big...Stop. Muscle atrophies very quickly ...

What's the deal with big asses on chicks? I really don't get it!

Am I just too young, or something because I really don't find it attractive at all. Some booty is nice but a lot is just....

Top Bottom