Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMSO + PROHormone ?????

Alexej

is it possible to mix PH capsulas with DMSO and make it on the skin. does it work or doesn t it come through the skin ? anyone ever tried this ? are there any reports about this ?
(sorry for my English, I am from Germany and Greece)

Unlikely you could just mix the two and expect the resulting solution to absorb through the skin layers. I don't think it's ever been tested that way, though a solution of 70-90% DMSO has been found to be optimum for topical absorption. From what I've read, steroids have been found to pass through the skin this way.

Doesn't really matter for those of us in the States though, as its use is restricted and is probably pretty hard to find.

More info at http://www.dmso.org

It would require an alcohol suspension, just mix in some ethanol. or you can invest in a product that has IPM in it, which will give you the same results.

RealDeal said:
Unlikely you could just mix the two and expect the resulting solution to absorb through the skin layers. I don't think it's ever been tested that way, though a solution of 70-90% DMSO has been found to be optimum for topical absorption.

Where was this found?? The studies I have seen using DMSO and an androgen used like 2%, from what I recall.

For the original posters, you would be better off getting bulk powder because capsules will have filler that will interfere with delivery.

Top Bottom