Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

umm, wow, that's really, really f'd up. Best wishes to the guys at EF with all that you have in front of you.

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

My McAfee Site Advisor says the roidstore.com is still an affiliate? How much longer will this be for?

Has an out of court settlement been reached? If not i assume a hearing date must have been set?

Wrongun!

LOL ya why are we still displaying their banners?

I have no idea how that got there - it is gone now. Thanks for pointing this out to us.

My McAfee Site Advisor says the roidstore.com is still an affiliate? How much longer will this be for?

They have not been an advertiser since 07 as I understand.

Top Bottom