Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now!

Re: Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now

Congrats Pete!
Awesome work man!

I may have to enter in this next one! :D

Re: Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now

Very well done to all the participants, but in specific to Peter and then Cody, real inspiration right there. Stay that way guys...

H

BTW, can non Americans enter?

I am from South Africa, could be a problem getting the supplements etc? I am assuming that all participants are sponsored?

I am from South Africa, could be a problem getting the supplements etc? I am assuming that all participants are sponsored?

No all participants are not sponsored my friend. Although this year almost all of them where. This was The first year Ef put on a official contest. 2009 I rounded up all the sponsors my self
with the help of the mod staff and We the members with me putting it all together had out on contest.

We got every single sponsor on the site at that time to pledge a prize , mods tossed in prizes, I tossed in prizes and more.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...efitness-get-ready-summer-contest-642287.html
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...est-begin-official-contest-roster-645184.html
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-get-ready-summer-contest-winners-654830.html
and more

It was well organized and highly promoted . Do a ef search on threads made by me with the word "contest" in the title over 100 threads across the forums +. I put together a judging panel of the most respected members on the site at the time consisting of 10 judges and my vote for a tie brake if needed.
As you can see these threads for the contest got 20-30 pages long each just talking about the contest before it got started let alone the log threads that were like hundreds of pages long.

We have even better sponsors now then we did back then as well as some of the same sponsors even more well rooted in the forums now.

I would love to see the sponsors get more involved with the contest. I am going to be talking to GS the owner about my Ideas for this and how we can better get them involved. Has to be worth it for a sponsor to be " highly involved" on every level.

This year I sponsored many of the people in the ef contest. Well infact I sponsored every single one of them except one person. But Now elitefitness has established that this compatition is the real deal and its going to be going on every year. Also That the prizes are real too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Of course it takes planing, Talking to people, brining it all together. But its worth it when its all brought together.

I encourage all of you to join the contest now at the lower price and get your self ready for the next contest. You do not need to be a out of shape slob to win a transformation contest ether guys. As you can see both Pete and other people in the contest were all in good healthy shape...
As time passes I bet the contest just gets better and more people will be involved.

We should all promote this contest and we should all be a part of it in some way or another.

Yes you can join though my man. Some people will be sponsored by me for the contest but this time around a hell of a lot less people will be sponsored by me or my companies. I spent over 10 grand maybe even more I lost count sponsoring people. THis time around I am going to take most of this money and toss it into the pot for the winnings with the site. Make more of a incentive for others to join and do it on there own. :biggrin::biggrin:

Yes you can join though my man. Some people will be sponsored by me for the contest but this time around a hell of a lot less people will be sponsored by me or my companies. I spent over 10 grand maybe even more I lost count sponsoring people. THis time around I am going to take most of this money and toss it into the pot for the winnings with the site. Make more of a incentive for others to join and do it on there own. :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the info...

Have added it to my to do list, accountability is what I need methinks :verygood:

H

CONGRATS PETE!!!
Man I remember your firsts couple of posts in your log. and well just look at you now.
VERY WELL DONE BROTHER!!
Very proud, very proud of you PB&J!

Hannes I urge you to join in. That would be so awsome for you and for EF!

very legit guys. I have gotten my check :) I urge everyone to join this. and nows the time at the discounted rate!!

Top Bottom