Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

that's certainly not the saints

your lack of football knowledge is shining through here.
in order for a defense to do that, the pass protection needs to break down. the jets o-line is top 5 in football....

you guys can say this or that about the texans defense...but mario williams and demeco ryan are all pro players. not like this was against the lions.

the stat that was most impressive....

on 3rd down he was 12 of 15 for 192 yards and a TD. the haters (mostly ortiz...who will hate even if sanchez threw for 30 TD's and 10 INT's this year) can't even argue that stat. Especially not for his first NFL game.

i agree it's a long season but it's an impressive start.

can't wait for the pats next week

hey douche. when did i ever say anything about the fuxking saints defense you moron. i said a hard hitting defense what the fuck makes you think im referring to the saints! fuck you. fucking idiot. saints was never mentioned. he went a up against a defense with 2 players. come on. ortiz is correct. he didnt play against a good defense. get the fuck you idiot. your telling me im not knowledgeable about football. your the fucking idiot that thinks the texans have a good defense. also learn how to read. i NEVER mentioned the saints. its obvious they dont have a top tier defense.

hey douche. when did i ever say anything about the fuxking saints defense you moron. i said a hard hitting defense what the fuck makes you think im referring to the saints! fuck you. fucking idiot. saints was never mentioned. he went a up against a defense with 2 players. come on. ortiz is correct. he didnt play against a good defense. get the fuck you idiot. your telling me im not knowledgeable about football. your the fucking idiot that thinks the texans have a good defense. also learn how to read. i NEVER mentioned the saints. its obvious they dont have a top tier defense.

lol...i know bro.
i just wanted to bust your balls about the saints

:heart:

Luckiest? LMAO! What those two gift wrapped "roughing the passer" calls the Bills got that one of them led to a TD?
Is that what you are talking about?
How did the Pats get lucky other than kicking it into high gear in the last 1/3rd of the game

looking forward to next week
Pats got their work cut out for them to beat the Jets on the road

they were definitely lucky...and deserved to lose up until the last 5 minutes of the game. but obviously the bills deserved to lose more. Taking it out from the end zone with the hands team out there and a 1 possession lead with 2 minutes left......jesus christ. It's one thing for a freak play like the cinci/denver game where you can't really point the finger with conviction at anybody, it's another to defy all football common sense.

i'm just bitter. i was looking forward to busting your balls tonight. at least it'll make next week more interesting (battle for 1st technically)

Luckiest? LMAO! What those two gift wrapped "roughing the passer" calls the Bills got that one of them led to a TD?
Is that what you are talking about?
How did the Pats get lucky other than kicking it into high gear in the last 1/3rd of the game

looking forward to next week
Pats got their work cut out for them to beat the Jets on the road

Same bull shit happened against Baltimore 2 year ago when Suggs was called for a ghey roughing the passer call toward the end of the game against the Pats. Then there was the time-out call in the same game. Baltimore had them, but couldn't finish them, that's what it reminded me of. Baltimore could have ruined the Pats perfect season.

Same bull shit happened against Baltimore 2 year ago when Suggs was called for a ghey roughing the passer call toward the end of the game against the Pats. Then there was the time-out call in the same game. Baltimore had them, but couldn't finish them, that's what it reminded me of. Baltimore could have ruined the Pats perfect season.

yep...i actually was just thinking about that game.

should be interesting to see what Rex has up his sleeve for the pats offense. he had their number that night. i hope he can replicate it

I remember Bart Scott losing his cool and being a complete ass, but I don't remember the Suggs play (not sayin it didn't happen)

but those 2 calls last night almost made me want to stop watching the NFL all together

Wilfork was falling on him as he was throwing the ball

AD. Thomas wrapped him from the side and took him down, with the ball!

those are penalties now?

John Gruden said if either of those where a penalty it was new to him. They were baffled in the booth

:heart:

BTW, this is awesome now that football is back baby!

lol @ cajunsaint tweaking

top fiv3 Qb's
1) sanchez
2) brady
3)p. Manning
4) Breez
5) warner

Top Bottom