Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

i agree with ortiz completely!! he did look pretty good this week honestly but the defense he was facing was garbage. let see how he fair against a hard hitting defense that will level him on every play as soon as he releases the ball

agree with chris and cw completely.

sanchez will be one of the great QBs of his era.
stafford will be the next ryan leaf.
and the lions will continue to dominate.

so he had one decent game against the texans of all teams. i say give him a full season to make a complete assessment

i agree with ortiz completely!! he did look pretty good this week honestly but the defense he was facing was garbage. let see how he fair against a hard hitting defense that will level him on every play as soon as he releases the ball

that's certainly not the saints

your lack of football knowledge is shining through here.
in order for a defense to do that, the pass protection needs to break down. the jets o-line is top 5 in football....

you guys can say this or that about the texans defense...but mario williams and demeco ryan are all pro players. not like this was against the lions.

the stat that was most impressive....

on 3rd down he was 12 of 15 for 192 yards and a TD. the haters (mostly ortiz...who will hate even if sanchez threw for 30 TD's and 10 INT's this year) can't even argue that stat. Especially not for his first NFL game.

i agree it's a long season but it's an impressive start.

can't wait for the pats next week

Fucking McNabb gets hurt right before playing a team they should be able to light up. Plus, I'd be able to give puds and poboy shit for their shitty team losing.

Fuck.

lol, you're so cute!

matt schaub had over 3000 yards in 11 games last year. he threw 14 touchdowns and only 5 int's after week 2. if he was healthy (big if with him) he would have been 2nd only to drew brees in passing yards

texans had the 3rd best offense in the NFL last year (way better than the pats)...

and they got shut down completely.

but i should know better than to expect you to pay attention to things like facts.

CW loves to talk shit in the beginning of the season. Every year like clockwork. Then as his teams fizzle he just gets angry and bitter. Like ortiz when he's happy.

Fucking McNabb gets hurt right before playing a team they should be able to light up. Plus, I'd be able to give puds and poboy shit for their shitty team losing.

Fuck.

Kevin Kolb is garbage....hopefully mcnabb plays hurt (not like the saints have a pass rush). a 65% mcnabb is better than a 150% (HGH + 750 mgs of test) kevin kolb

jeff garcia could be good in the interim...but he just got signed today. at least he knows their system.

i think they're still run all over the saints D. definetely going to start westbrook next week in fantasy

I've cracked a rib and it was hard to do day to day stuff. His is on his throwing side and he'll still get hit. I seriously doubt he'll play.

Top Bottom