Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

WOW!!! so your telling me that chris chambers and vincent jackson dont have the potential to be Pro Bowlers? Gates is a pro bowler... you have to be kidding me. brees has the number 1 offense and how many pro bowlers (besides himself) none!! come on man. its obvious brees is doing something right that rivers is getting wrong. you think your right about everything. thats what amusing

I think Flacmo will fly under the radar most of the year, but will surprise a lot of people. Being a B-More native its nice to finally see an attackin game through the air which can open up our ground game. With 3 strong backs and a QB that can air it out, there is no reason for Baltimore's game not to be one of the most powerful in the league this year.

Everyone use to always say "Oh shit, Baltimore's D" and now they have an offense to go with it. Their biggest achilles heal in the past was having the D get right back on the field after a 3 and out, not any more.

Hey Ortiz? Why the fuck would the pats trade seymour? The guy is such a beast.

seymour is good but they gave got a number 1 for him. they can get a fresh young kid rather then an aging former all pro. i think seymour came out last night with something to prove so i dont think it will last. i understand the move

WOW!!! so your telling me that chris chambers and vincent jackson dont have the potential to be Pro Bowlers? Gates is a pro bowler... you have to be kidding me. brees has the number 1 offense and how many pro bowlers (besides himself) none!! come on man. its obvious brees is doing something right that rivers is getting wrong. you think your right about everything. thats what amusing

ask the city of miami what they think about chris chambers.

one of the funniest jokes i've ever seen was one night at a bar my drunk friend went up to someone with a chris chambers jersey and goes "if i throw this napkin at you, are you going to drop it?". lmao

Well, that pick was for 2011 and they are really hurting their season. Now with Mayo out they are in deep shit.

Top Bottom