Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

ryan_leaf.jpg

lol, the guy can probably throw a football as good as QB any the league now. Too bad for him he had to play against a defense though.

is there gunna be a circle jerk for this wetback every week? christ

if brady quinn did something today you probably wouldn't be this bitter.

the jets have never had a young QB you can really believe in (minus chad before all the injuries and even then he never had the physical tools of sanchez). let us have our moment. it doesn't happen often

I've been watching him in pre-season and called this shit awhile ago. I am not really surprised. Stafford failing also doesn't surprise me.
All my posts from the last week were how the Jets stole the best player in the draft and that stafford will be a servicable player one day but not a star. We'll see what happens.

i wasn't surprised that'd he do well in the NFL..i just didn't think he'd be that poised, that quickly...in hostile territory. since they drafted him i knew he had all the mental and physical skills...i just didn't know how quickly it'd happen.

jets d looked awesome. andre johnson was completely shut down and matt schaub was on his ass the entire game

I dunno why everyone had a hard on for stafford...The kid wasnt that good at georgia. He just handed off to moreno most of the time. He seemed to throw a lot of picks as well. Mel Kiper was basically gargling staffords cum all offseason before the draft

I dunno why everyone had a hard on for stafford...The kid wasnt that good at georgia. He just handed off to moreno most of the time. He seemed to throw a lot of picks as well. Mel Kiper was basically gargling staffords cum all offseason before the draft

yep. he was pretty lame at georgia and anyone who watched enough SEC football can attest to that. lots of wobbly passes...doofy looking kid with not much poise. has a strong arm and has a proto typical QB build...that's about it

Week 3 and 16 will be their only Defensive challenges.

Luckily they don't play Baltimore or Pittsburgh. They have an easy schedule.

EDIT: I'm also disappointed that this post wasn't about some stank beaver you nailed over the weekend. I was looking forward to a description of dirty sanchez.

Last edited:
i wasn't surprised that'd he do well in the NFL..i just didn't think he'd be that poised, that quickly...in hostile territory. since they drafted him i knew he had all the mental and physical skills...i just didn't know how quickly it'd happen.

jets d looked awesome. andre johnson was completely shut down and matt schaub was on his ass the entire game

lol, you're so cute!

Last edited:
Top Bottom