Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

Wow, good brawl in the yankee game just now. Even Joe G. got hurt a little. Jorge don't take shit, lol.

But yeah... that was a joke. Maybe next year could be regarded as that good... I hope!
Rating QB's always makes for good chat as well.
Okay football experts,
Without googling who is the highest rated passer of all time in the NFL? My favorite QB to watch all time.

he has pretty good WRs. Vincent Jackson is IMO the most underrated WR in the league. Gates is one of the best TE in the league with 2 premier running backs... a stellar defense??? the man better have a high completion rating but why hasn't he done anything else? somethings missing

i agree with your points. but if we are talking about best in the game today you would have to go with brees or brady. IMO peyton is on the decline. brees will have a better numbers year with brady but bc of bradys "primetime" nature and bradys clutch factor i think it brings it very close. brady/brees. you cant go wrong with either. i have manning as my fantasy QB and since hes from NO i hope he proves me wrong. well kinda... lol i hope he does better than brady but i hope he does worse than brees lol

the colts have won at least 12 games for the past 6 years....
that's unheard of.

peyton is on the decline? Tom brady just came back from a major injury,while peyton has never had a major injury. Brady hasn't proved he's the old brady yet. and you know what? Even though brady might look younger than manning...he's only 1 year younger.

Brady's also only threw more than 30 TD's once (yes, he did set the record when he did) but manning has consistently thrown 30+ td's with 4000-4500 yards nearly every season.

peyton may only have had one ring but like i said...NE had the better defense and as much as i hate to say it..the better coach.

correct. but Anthony Gonzales is gone for the year. all he has is dallas clark and reggie wayne. thats why im nervous to start peyton. eventhough i have both wayne and manning i just dont have faith in him like i used to. if i remember correctly doesn't peyton call his own plays? bc didnt they lose their offensive coordinator?

he has pretty good WRs. Vincent Jackson is IMO the most underrated WR in the league. Gates is one of the best TE in the league with 2 premier running backs... a stellar defense??? the man better have a high completion rating but why hasn't he done anything else? somethings missing

lol
man, arguing football with you is hilarious.

name one receiver on the chargers in the past 5 years that's been in any 10 top WR statistical category (aside from dropped balls).

Vincent jackson
chris chambers
eric parker
malcolm floyd
jacob hester

That's been the chargers wide receivers during the past 4-5 years. Only the vikings and bears have had worse receivers in that time frame.

Gates and LT have been monsters, but you won't find 1 person that will agree with your statement.

Top Bottom