Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

top fiv3 Qb's
1) sanchez
2) brady
3)p. Manning
4) Breez
5) warner

no fuckin way lol

1. brady/brees (toss up but right now playing wise i would say brees but brady takes it bc of the rings. cant take that away from him)
3. P. Manning
4. Roethlisberger
5. Warner
6. Ryan

Last edited:
it's hard to rate who the top QB is because there are so many variables. no matter how good a QB is if their line sucks then they won't excel as much as someone with a great line.
Receiving core is also a big part of that along with what weight you attach to different factors (rings, passing yards, td's/ints).

If you rated based on last season (or prior to injuries) it'd be alot different than this year.

IMHO brady(knee) and warner(hip) seem slowed down by the injuries a bit. only time will tell what effect it has long term.

Based on numbers, Brees is the best QB but they've been out of the playoffs two years in a row and he's not neccessarily "clutch".

If i had to start a team and could pick any quarterback it'd be

1.) peyton manning
2.) tom brady (pre injury)
3.) philip rivers
4.) drew brees
5.) roeth

warner's not up there because of his age and the fact you don't know how he'll recover from that hip injury.

I don't even like peyton manning but the man is one of the greatest QB's of all time. just a really smart QB with a great football IQ, great arm, and pocket presence. And he's a winner. You rarely see peyton get sacked and yeah his line has been good, but it's because he knows when to dump the ball or take a dive.

Brady is 2nd because Indy never had the defense that NE did, and despite that they still won a ton of games year in and out.

it's hard to rate who the top QB is because there are so many variables. no matter how good a QB is if their line sucks then they won't excel as much as someone with a great line.
Receiving core is also a big part of that along with what weight you attach to different factors (rings, passing yards, td's/ints).

If you rated based on last season (or prior to injuries) it'd be alot different than this year.

IMHO brady(knee) and warner(hip) seem slowed down by the injuries a bit. only time will tell what effect it has long term.

Based on numbers, Brees is the best QB but they've been out of the playoffs two years in a row and he's not neccessarily "clutch".

If i had to start a team and could pick any quarterback it'd be

1.) peyton manning
2.) tom brady (pre injury)
3.) philip rivers
4.) drew brees
5.) roeth

warner's not up there because of his age and the fact you don't know how he'll recover from that hip injury.

I don't even like peyton manning but the man is one of the greatest QB's of all time. just a really smart QB with a great football IQ, great arm, and pocket presence. And he's a winner. You rarely see peyton get sacked and yeah his line has been good, but it's because he knows when to dump the ball or take a dive.

Brady is 2nd because Indy never had the defense that NE did, and despite that they still won a ton of games year in and out.
i agree with your points. but if we are talking about best in the game today you would have to go with brees or brady. IMO peyton is on the decline. brees will have a better numbers year with brady but bc of bradys "primetime" nature and bradys clutch factor i think it brings it very close. brady/brees. you cant go wrong with either. i have manning as my fantasy QB and since hes from NO i hope he proves me wrong. well kinda... lol i hope he does better than brady but i hope he does worse than brees lol

good but waaay overrated IMHO

way overrated?

playing with a torn ACL in the playoffs and not afraid to take a hit is overrated?

having the highest passer rating in the league is overrated?

completes 65% of his passes....with one of the lowest interception rates for any QB in their QB.

overrated...i don't think so.
snubbed out of the pro bowl last year? Definetely

Top Bottom