Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

calveless wonder

watched the whole game. kid had excellent footwork in the pocket (as he did at USC)...really bought some time and made some excellent throws.

what a first game....almost 300 yards passing and a TD. probably could have had more but they let jones score a couple.

first time i been so happy watching a jets game in a long long time.

on a side note...anyone see the cinci denver game? Holy fuck...they put it after the jets/texans game and i couldn't believe what i saw. chad ochocinco must want to shoot himself

watched the whole game. kid had excellent footwork in the pocket (as he did at USC)...really bought some time and made some excellent throws.

what a first game....almost 300 yards passing and a TD. probably could have had more but they let jones score a couple.

first time i been so happy watching a jets game in a long long time.

on a side note...anyone see the cinci denver game? Holy fuck...they put it after the jets/texans game and i couldn't believe what i saw. chad ochocinco must want to shoot himself

Remember all the fags saying how Stafford was going to make Sanchez look like shit today?

LOL at Stafford's 43% completion rate, 205 yds, no td's, and 3 int's with a QB rating of 27.

btw I agree he looked good most of the time

Not sure how he'll fare getting smacked around by top tier defenses.
He should be able to move the ball against the Pats, their defense is gonna take some weeks to gel. They basically have to outscore people until that happens.

I've been watching him in pre-season and called this shit awhile ago. I am not really surprised. Stafford failing also doesn't surprise me.
All my posts from the last week were how the Jets stole the best player in the draft and that stafford will be a servicable player one day but not a star. We'll see what happens.

Stafford failing also doesn't surprise me.

ryan_leaf.jpg

Top Bottom