Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dillema on Clenbuterol and Ephedrine

Ksurf

Hello everyone,

I used to be at around 101KG 1 year ago, and now I got myself down to 80~82KG just by controlling my diet and working-out consistently. Problem is that now my weight don't seems to drop!!!

I am 26 this year and I am currently weight at 81KG(178.2 LBS)
Recently, I bought Clenbuterol (20MCG/tab) and Ephedrine (25MG/tab) but I am still wondering if I should be taking them or not...

I am thinking of taking it like this:

week 1-2 (14 days):
20 MCG Clenbuterol 1st 3 days.
staying at 40 MCG Clenbuterol after the first 3 days.

Week 3 (7 days):
25MG Ephedrine in the early morning (1 tab)

Week 4 :
Continue with Clenbuterol 40MCG

What do you pros suggest?
Thanks for reading guys!! :)

First thing is in order to be effective ephedrine needs to be used with caffeine. 25 mgs of ephedrine with 200mgs coffee is the normal. 3 times a day. First thing am, 5 hrs later, and again mid afternoon. Ease into it. Start with just half an ephedrine and 100 mgs caffeine for the first servings. Save the clen for when you are more advanced. It has a lot of risk with its use. Use potassium and taurine when needed as ephedrine depletes you.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

ECA stack is my fav fat burner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of your input bros, really appreciate you guys taking the time to reply!
Anyway, I am from Malaysia where Ephedrine is basically banned. I found a supplier that actually told me that the one that she is selling is a legit Ephedrine!
I bought 100 tabs from her, I just received the tabs. However, I found that the Ephedrine MIGHT NOT be original/legit.

They are WHITE, ROUND, with "SW" imprinted on them.
Please can anyone identify? I've searched the entire library of Ephedrine in Drugs(DOT)com and I can't seems to find anything that looks like my Ephedrine!

THANKS!!!!! :)

Top Bottom