Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

digi ... u get a new whip yet?

PICK3's updated list to muddy the waters of wut ever vehicle digi decides to buy:

1) You gonna let your kids sit in the rear cab of that death trap :worried:

the similar 2011 model earned the second-lowest score of “Marginal” in side-impact crash tests, even in models with standard side airbags.

2) U.S. New Rankings
The 2012 Nissan Titan ranks 10 out of 10 Full Size Pickup Trucks. This ranking is based on our analysis of 75 published reviews and test drives of the Nissan Titan, and our analysis of reliability and safety data.

The 2012 Nissan Titan remains a good full-size pickup truck for casual users, but it’s outdone in nearly every way by rivals that are more capable, more customizable and less expensive.

3) Resale
Kelley Blue Book expects the 2012 Nissan Titan truck to maintain an average resale value over a 5-year period, holding below the Ford F-150 Super Cab, the Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab 1500 and Ram 1500 Quad Cab.

Kelley Blue Book

4) Japanese brand quality ... butt it's built in Mississipi :confused:

Nissan Titan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2rnkd91.jpg

2w7ojsk.jpg

sorry, bro

honestly? i'm still kinda leaning toward another sexterra...i have access to a beater pickup (at the gym) anytime i need it...and i like my sexterra...it's done everything i've ever asked it too and after 140,000 miles i've never put a penny into it aside from gas, oil, brakes, tires and one exhaust system.

Top Bottom