Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for Competition

imtootc

Hi, My boyfriend is going to do his first Competition In November He would like to start dieting now and I am trying to get some information on what is the best way to diet at this point and what to change as it gets closer to that date. HE is 5 7 180lb works out 6 days a week he has less than 2% body fat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like. I would like to know that portions also. as I will be preparing most of his meals. If you could even give me sample menus that would be great
Thanks
Theresa

he does not have less than 2% bodyfat.

if he does he needs to step on stage finish the contest and then check in too a hospital. have his bodyfat checked and I will help you since I have done a contest diet before.

I have to assume that you meant 12% bodyfat, not 2% bodyfat for two reasons.

1. If your boyfriend were truly 2% bodyfat then you would be dating a death camp victim who has been dead for 3 weeks.

2. If he was anywhere near that range of bodyfat he wouldn't have to diet, especially this far out from a November show. Or perhaps you meant 20% bodyfat?

If my first assumption was correct then make the correction and I'm sure you'd get some helpful information.

Top Bottom