Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did KB ever post a thread about getting embarassed at the gym by scotsman yet???

jh1 said:
DOn't you fire fhuckers for being on the itubes @ work?
nope.

i walk by desks all day with webpages open. i dont give a rats ass as long as they are working. although i do not approve of viewing hot or not while on the phone with a caller. i had to put the kybosh on that the other day when i walked by and saw that ish. i was like "oh no you didnt. get off that hot or not while you're talking to a customer dammit"

and then i made him buy me a sammich

Smurfy said:
nope.

i walk by desks all day with webpages open. i dont give a rats ass as long as they are working. although i do not approve of viewing hot or not while on the phone with a caller. i had to put the kybosh on that the other day when i walked by and saw that ish. i was like "oh no you didnt. get off that hot or not while you're talking to a customer dammit"

and then i made him buy me a sammich

Ah... so the ANABOLIC STEROIDS CYCLES and Internet's STEROID SUPER-SITE is all good to browse away at?

You hooker.

jh1 said:
Ah... so the ANABOLIC STEROIDS CYCLES and Internet's STEROID SUPER-SITE is all good to browse away at?

You hooker.
oh yeah. ive done my 10+ hours of work for the day. im just sitting here stalling from getting up from my desk. besides, i do what i want. cuz that's how i roll.

Smurfy said:
oh yeah. ive done my 10+ hours of work for the day. im just sitting here stalling from getting up from my desk. besides, i do what i want. cuz that's how i roll.

Fuk ur Couch.

they have computers at taco bell :confused:

Top Bottom