Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did ecstacy for the first time Saturday night

if you over do it (eat to many pills) the next day is hard and shitty. if you stay within limits and your pills are decent, its not bad. especially if you get in some supps asap. force yourself to drink a shake or two if you have to and get in lots of water.

alcohol is a downer, mdma is an upper. the alcohol actually prevents the effects of mdma somewhat so if you werent drunk, you may have had an even better time. also, you may have felt so bad due to the fact that alcohol is a diuretic and the pill will dehydrate the hell out of you as well. combine that with no food/nutrition and thats a recipe to feel like shit for a day or two.

those dolphins also have a little more amphetamine in them than a normal pill does obviously because everyone swam knows who has taken them has had more trouble sleeping than usual after a party night.

they seem to be the ones going around right now. i hear the "spades" are pretty good as far as they hit you quick and good and the comedown is easy. they dont last long from what i hear though. oh well, gotta give up something to get something is what the swam dog always says.

Is stomach nausea a common side effect or are you just especially special? I personally wouldn't want to be reverse digesting my beloved proteinous beverages all day if it were moi. So overall I do indeed feel like the outcast here, damn you peer pressure. Must get me some of these glorious highly illegal narcotics so I can fit in with my broly's. I just fear that between the flashbacks and unwanted life-changing spiritual experiences, I would inevidably end up soaked in my own urine and curled tightly into fetal ball screaming gibrish all night.

I'm done with E and coke for good. Of course I say that now but lets see what happens when it's in front of my face. The depression I get afterwards isn't worth it to me anymore.

I use to take E. And when i came off i always smoked a J or took a 10mg valium and it helped take the edge off the next day. I also use to eat 8 tabs a night which i don't recommend. But i built up a tolarance back then.

We were smoking on and off throughout it...that made it feel that much better. The cab driver ended up coming back to hang out with us for a little while(I thought this was a stupid idea), and he was on 5 hits. I can hardly imagine paying $100 just to get fucked up like that. I guess that's why I'd have a hard time justifying a coke habit.

The Nature Boy said:
I'm done with E and coke for good. Of course I say that now but lets see what happens when it's in front of my face. The depression I get afterwards isn't worth it to me anymore.

Same here. I've never done X, but twice was enough for coke. The high was about equal to a good strong dose of ECA or NYC, though not as long lasting, and with a very deep low. I'll stick with the cheap, legal uppers that don't make me cry uncontrollably coming off. :rolleyes:

SSME,

Blue dolphins are predominately Caffeine (80%) and MDA (15-20%), with ephedrine thrown in sometimes. The blue dolphins do not have MDMA in them (99%) of the time.

MDMA is preferred.....has a more intense high than MDA.

However, pills with MDA will last longer, combined with the high concentration of caffeine.

If you mix pills with alcohol, the comedown will be worse. Feeling dodgy in the stomach is a normal reaction to E.....i've nearly thrown up a few times, but most times i just get 'e' guts.

MDMA and MDA are not hallucinogens.....they basically release a rush of more seratonin into the brain, hence the feeling of euphoria.

I drop very infrequently now, but will always go for MDMA if i do.

Last edited:
bors what do you mean by comin down off cok high

do you mean lik when your havin just half an eight ball left and your still only on your second set of deds?

ive been there bro and its tuff. i usually just start poundin beers like theres no yesterday while im waitin on my dealer to get ther with mor

just up your number of minutes that your waitin in between sets until help arives and youshould be ok

hit it hard

also ssme bro what kind beer were you drinkin all day saturday

Top Bottom