Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DESPERATE - Special case in need of advice

I must comment on the counseling suggestions.
I have already been through that process, thank you for your concern. Please do not fixate upon my mental health. I am concerned that all will jump on the bandwagon from here and repeatedly make this suggestion and that is far more discouraging than you can begin to imagine because IT IS NOT THE ISSUE. Depression LED to my atrophy but is not a factor where this conversation is concerned and I fear that this entire discussion is quickly heading in the wrong direction - and will if this becomes the focus. If my mental state was remotely similar to what it was - I would not care about what I ate, or if I ate at all. I would not exercise. I would not get out of bed, walk about, interact with other people, open my door to see the light of day. I would be in the pitch black of my bedroom sinking into my mattress withering away as I was before.
I repeat - I have done grief counseling, therapy and all the like. Let's speak on that no further, please. I do appreciate the concern and certainly understand the basis of these concerns, but again - that is a very private, painful, personal issue - and it HAS been addressed ALREADY.
Thanks

Sorry I didn't get here sooner...

Ma'am... PM me your digits and email contact info. I don't get a lot of time on EF because of work and personal issues but I will be more than happy to guide you (IN ADDITION TO WHAT THE KNOWLEDGEABLE LADIES HAVE ALREADY SET BEFORE ME) if you like.

:)

Welcome to EF.... another awesome lady!!!

Take 'kini up on her offer - she is a trainer.

For specific help, we'll need detailed diet and training stats as asked before.

Here is a thought...

What if you take steroids and still don't like what you look like?

What if you get side effects?

I really don't see how playing with your hormones is smart if you have had depression.

Keep the diet clean. Start a log and track each meal, each day and talk about what you did at the gym too. You can also just talk about your day. It is very therapeutic to get it all out there. Not to mention how great everyone is hear in following everyones progress and lending support when we all eventually need it.

Don't use steroids. I work with professional female bodybuilders. You would be surprised how little steroids they actually use. Your first cycle could very well be more then the pro's I know use and you will be thinking you will not get side effects. Side effects start on the inside and work their way out. When you see them you are literally just scratching the surface.

Good luck!

Top Bottom