Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca

bw1 said:
If you must run deca, npp is the better choice for a woman.

YES. that is the nandralone I was speaking of.

What is the full name for NPP (I am hoping that spell thing happens).

Tatyana said:
YES. that is the nandralone I was speaking of.

What is the full name for NPP (I am hoping that spell thing happens).

Regular Deca, depending on who you talk to, lasts around 17 -21 days.
I would put it in the same class as testosterone for a women to take.

slat1 said:
Regular Deca, depending on who you talk to, lasts around 17 -21 days.
I would put it in the same class as testosterone for a women to take.

Some women do well with test, others HATE IT. Some women who DONT do well with test, LOVE deca.

Everybody is different, the only way to truly find out it to try it. But as I pointed out, every agent causes sides. The question is what gain will be beneficial enough to that particular female that it will emiliorate the perception of the resulting sides... because the sides WILL come. It is all about that female's perception/tolerance at that juncture.

Thanks Everyone. Like i said I was married to a bodybuilder. I like to refer to him as "satin". But I did take it for a while a very little dose! It did seem to cut me up. But I would like to try something diffrent. I do not want to loose much weight or get to muscular. Just tighten up a little and loose this extra 8 pounds from my Baby! Any advise?

dani123 said:
Thanks Everyone. Like i said I was married to a bodybuilder. I like to refer to him as "satin". But I did take it for a while a very little dose! It did seem to cut me up. But I would like to try something diffrent. I do not want to loose much weight or get to muscular. Just tighten up a little and loose this extra 8 pounds from my Baby! Any advise?

8 lb at 2 lb/week safe weight loss = 4 weeks or one month when everything is ideal.

What has your diet and training been like before?

What are you able to do with a new baby?

How about you post up what you have been eating in a typical day, and I we can see what we can do to make a few changes that will make all the difference.

Top Bottom