Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca

dani123

I just have a question. I am a fitness trainer I am a woman typical fitness build. (Feminine) I have a little bottle of deca. I used to married to a bodybuilder. divorced now so I just wanted to take a little boost to help cut up a little. Not much. Just a little endurance boost for a woman. Any idea what amount to take? I know I never took very much.

dani123 said:
I just have a question. I am a fitness trainer I am a woman typical fitness build. (Feminine) I have a little bottle of deca. I used to married to a bodybuilder. divorced now so I just wanted to take a little boost to help cut up a little. Not much. Just a little endurance boost for a woman. Any idea what amount to take? I know I never took very much.

1)dont take deca that is for sure.
2)dont take these guys advice (no offense to my ef brothers)
3)post this in the women's forum where actual women with knowledge and experience about the female body & steroids.

GUARDIAN said:
1)dont take deca that is for sure.
2)dont take these guys advice (no offense to my ef brothers)
3)post this in the women's forum where actual women with knowledge and experience about the female body & steroids.
Amen. I would also like to say one more time. DO NOT TAKE THE DECA. Its one of the worst for women any way,.

needtogetaas said:
Amen. I would also like to say one more time. DO NOT TAKE THE DECA. Its one of the worst for women any way,.

i copied a link to this in the women's forum. i tried to use my imaginary EF powers to move it but it didnt work....lol

Well gentlemen, I have it on pretty good authority that deca can be GREAT for a woman - low dose/long cycle. We are talking as little as .5cc every 7 to 10 days.

It will not "cut" you up though as one tends to hold water while on it. But your strength will go through the roof and you will be hard as a rock and if you have any joint issues it WILL help.

Sides? Yes as with any other anabolic agent if you are not willing to deal with sides - THEN DONT DO IT.

BIKINIMOM said:
Well gentlemen, I have it on pretty good authority that deca can be GREAT for a woman - low dose/long cycle. We are talking as little as .5cc every 7 to 10 days.

It will not "cut" you up though as one tends to hold water while on it. But your strength will go through the roof and you will be hard as a rock and if you have any joint issues it WILL help.

Sides? Yes as with any other anabolic agent if you are not willing to deal with sides - THEN DONT DO IT.

This is why I don't usually give female aas advice :).

Deca is quite anabolic and androgenic, so there is a good chance sides will show up.

Nandralone is a short ester, so you can stop it and it will clear your system quite quickly if you start getting sides you don't like.

Some of the sides: acne, oily skin, hairloss, increased sensitivity/swollen clitoris, increased blood pressure, chance of yeast infection / vaginosis.

Not one of my drugs of choice for a women. Some really hardcore BBers do use this though, some women love it.

If you want to cut up, and you want to go down the drug route, why not just take an ECA stack?

Tatyana said:
Deca is quite anabolic and androgenic, so there is a good chance sides will show up.

Nandralone is a short ester, so you can stop it and it will clear your system quite quickly if you start getting sides you don't like.

Some of the sides: acne, oily skin, hairloss, increased sensitivity/swollen clitoris, increased blood pressure, chance of yeast infection / vaginosis.

Yup, yup and yup.

There is great benefit but there is also a downside. That is why many many women choose very low dose/long cycle. This will help the women maintain much of her gains longterm.

Gotta realize that everything has a price... The question should then be, "How much are you willing to pay?"

... and no, I ain't talkin bout dollar and cents.

Top Bottom