Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Dick Test Results

DFF777 said:
As some of you may be aware, I've been suffering from the infamous Deca Dick for around 7 months.

I decided last week to get a full panel of tests performed, to see what was amiss.

Here are the results:

Total Test - 490

Free Test - 18.52

% Free Test - 3.78

LH - 6.4

FSH - 1.5

E2 - 26

Progesterone - .6

These results, for me, were PERFECT. Yet I still feel EXACTLY like I did when I was on the damn Deca!

Now I'm REALLY f**king confused.

I mean, if my numbers are right on the money, I SHOULD have my sex-drive back, but the mofo is conspicously absent. Mind boggling!

I know I'm not crazy, and I know this shit isn't in my head, cuz' my friend, who did the same cycle as me, has the same idential issue - an almost total loss of libido.

So, do any of you steroid gurus out there, have any suggestions, in terms of what I should do next, if anything?

And to clarify, I'm not impotent. I can get it up just fine...I just no desire to get it up....which really, really f**king sucks! :mad:

I know the feeling.
My test came back at 302ng/dl. That is the LOW end of normal for me.
I still feel like shit.
I am starting to believe it is mental. A lot of different things come into play in that regard.
Best of luck!

The blood work shows a completely normal range of results for hormones. There can be other medical causes of low libido such as diabetes, anemia or cardiovascular problems. Even with normal free testosterone levels these diseases may result in your problem. As someone else mentioned, hyperprolactinaemia (too much prolactin produced by the pituitary gland) is another cause. This is also a common side effect of deca. I would eliminate these possibilities first before trying to move on.

There are some good supplements to try, liek MyoGenX which was already mentioned. Apart from that you could try bromocriptine which will do three things - lower prolactin (which might be contributing to your problem), make you horny as hell (nothing ever made me hornier than bromo - not even test), AND make you feel tired and nauseous for a few days when you start it. If dostinex makes you horny too, I would go with that one.

I'm not sure more drugs are necessarily the answer though. I'd go with some natural supps before trying more drugs.

John C Calhoun said:
The blood work shows a completely normal range of results for hormones. There can be other medical causes of low libido such as diabetes, anemia or cardiovascular problems. Even with normal free testosterone levels these diseases may result in your problem. As someone else mentioned, hyperprolactinaemia (too much prolactin produced by the pituitary gland) is another cause. This is also a common side effect of deca. I would eliminate these possibilities first before trying to move on.

Thanks John, Ive been thinking about your reply. And to think about it IBS can cause a tight scrotum and low libido issues - I have issues in that area so am going to try out chollonic irrigation asap to see what effects that has.

Lee

Hello, I'm the OP from 2007. I had to create a new account because I no longer have access to my old email from when I originally signed up.

To provide an update, I'm 48 years old now, and unfortunately, I never recovered my libido after the Deca only cycle (the last steroid of any kind that I've done) and to this day it is unchanged. I don't feel one iota different.

Recently, I got blood work done (Lets Get Checked/Male Hormone Complete test), and I'm attaching my results. Things (for me) are actually pretty good.....except my Prolactin levels are elevated at 20 mg/dl. I know Prolactin can be a libido killer and perhaps this is what the issue was all along?

I plan on getting retested in about a month to see if this was just a temporary blip or if my Prolactin is indeed high and I will update accordingly. Now if it turns out that my levels are high, what do I do to bring them down? Caber sounds kinda dangerous from what I've read with some really nasty sides so I really don't wanna go that route. Some are suggesting high dose vitamin B6 as P5P as a safer, natural alternative.

Attachments

• LGC-TEST-RESULTS.png
    LGC-TEST-RESULTS.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 16
Hello, I'm the OP from 2007. I had to create a new account because I no longer have access to my old email from when I originally signed up.

To provide an update, I'm 48 years old now, and unfortunately, I never recovered my libido after the Deca only cycle (the last steroid of any kind that I've done) and to this day it is unchanged. I don't feel one iota different.

Recently, I got blood work done (Lets Get Checked/Male Hormone Complete test), and I'm attaching my results. Things (for me) are actually pretty good.....except my Prolactin levels are elevated at 20 mg/dl. I know Prolactin can be a libido killer and perhaps this is what the issue was all along?

I plan on getting retested in about a month to see if this was just a temporary blip or if my Prolactin is indeed high and I will update accordingly. Now if it turns out that my levels are high, what do I do to bring them down? Caber sounds kinda dangerous from what I've read with some really nasty sides so I really don't wanna go that route. Some are suggesting high dose vitamin B6 as P5P as a safer, natural alternative.
@DFF Triple 7 welcome back to the EF family nice to see you here.

You want to bring down prolactin? but we dont know much about you except that you are from 2007, like food can be estrogenic and training can cause cortisol levels. WE need to know your log before we can help you, more details required.
in a NEW thread please start your LOG journal diary, share your training diet hormones supplements and more and we can discuss how to properly go next level

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Comeback Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

p5p will def help with L dopa

What does that mean?

Top Bottom