Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Dick Test Results

DFF777 said:
As some of you may be aware, I've been suffering from the infamous Deca Dick for around 7 months.

I decided last week to get a full panel of tests performed, to see what was amiss.

Here are the results:

Total Test - 490

Free Test - 18.52

% Free Test - 3.78

LH - 6.4

FSH - 1.5

E2 - 26

Progesterone - .6

These results, for me, were PERFECT. Yet I still feel EXACTLY like I did when I was on the damn Deca!

Now I'm REALLY f**king confused.

I mean, if my numbers are right on the money, I SHOULD have my sex-drive back, but the mofo is conspicously absent. Mind boggling!

I know I'm not crazy, and I know this shit isn't in my head, cuz' my friend, who did the same cycle as me, has the same idential issue - an almost total loss of libido.

So, do any of you steroid gurus out there, have any suggestions, in terms of what I should do next, if anything?

And to clarify, I'm not impotent. I can get it up just fine...I just no desire to get it up....which really, really f**king sucks! :mad:

psychological problems

psychological problems

Whatever. I've used steroids on and off for over ten years, and I've been sexually active for much longer than that. I know my body very well, how it responds, and subsequently, I can attest, first hand, this problem isn't psychological. I don't know what's causing it, but something definately is out of place. Case in point, the last time I actually got turned on, without having to concentrate, and force myself to be turned on, was shortly before my first shot of Deca, which was in May of last year. Arousal before this time was automatic, now it's diplomatic.

bikercoz said:
If it was 7 months ago and your test level is back to 490 I'm not sure if you can keep blaming it on the Deca. You are not at all shut down at 490. Defintily talk to Doc

True, and stay off Proviron. Only gonna delay things in the long run.

Slyder190 said:
True, and stay off Proviron. Only gonna delay things in the long run.

i disagree. if his test is good which it is, his libido should boost tremendously taking some proviron, and it shouldn't inhibit his test production bad at all at a moderate dose of 25-50mg ed. taking more and other compounds will shut it back off.

DFF777 said:
Whatever. I've used steroids on and off for over ten years, and I've been sexually active for much longer than that. I know my body very well, how it responds, and subsequently, I can attest, first hand, this problem isn't psychological. I don't know what's causing it, but something definately is out of place. Case in point, the last time I actually got turned on, without having to concentrate, and force myself to be turned on, was shortly before my first shot of Deca, which was in May of last year. Arousal before this time was automatic, now it's diplomatic.

Whats your blood work say?

DFF777 said:
let me guess this year you made more money then any other year

DFF777 said:

The neurochemistry of your brain may have been altered, at which point, it is psychological as well as physiological.

Top Bottom