Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Dostinex a must or.........?

dark-knight

Im going to be stacking deca, test cyp, winny. also have arimidex and nolvadex on hand

I have been told that gyno from deca is rare and nolva doesn't work for deca, is this true. is it imperitive to have dostinex on hand for a first time deca champ?

'd appreciate any insight

Im going to be stacking deca, test cyp, winny. also have arimidex and nolvadex on hand

I have been told that gyno from deca is rare and nolva doesn't work for deca, is this true. is it imperitive to have dostinex on hand for a first time deca champ?

'd appreciate any insight

Gyno from deca is not as rare as you think. If you're prog sensitive you will need dostinex. Deca gyno is nasty & an absolute bitch to treat. The winny can help as it competes @ the p receptor, but if this is your first time running deca, I'd def keep dost on hand. Better safe than bannana tits bro.

No its not essential to have dostinex. However in some cases when using tren deca drol that are progestins you may raise the levels of prolactin in the body. That can cause progesterone gyno ie. puffy cone shaped nips, itchy, & in severe cases excretion from the glands . Also there can be libido & delayed ejaculation issues. However the onset of these are more likely when using high doses for longer periods of time. Normal use of deca in a stack say up to 600mg PW should be ok. Bear in mind though that deca does shut down the HPTA.

gyno from deca is hit or miss, dont take the chance bro, try using low dose dostinex 0.25mgs 2x week, prevention is the best cure

Progesterone and Prolactin are two separate hormones.

I have yet to see any study consistently linking any steroid, especially a mildly estrogenic one like Deca, to increases in prolactin in men.

i was wondering the same as the OP.. dostinex is expensive and i've heard of people using bromocriptine instead.. ne1 else do this? if so, what dose?

dostinex will help if you have sexual dysfunction, ( deca dick ) but is not necessary. arimidex is the AI of choice and should
be ran .05 - 1.0 mg every 5 days.

Progesterone and Prolactin are two separate hormones.

I have yet to see any study consistently linking any steroid, especially a mildly estrogenic one like Deca, to increases in prolactin in men.

My understanding is that progesterone is a hormone that stimulates prolactin release. It seems to work in conjunction with estrogen. High levels of estrogen & progesterone = high prolactin levels.

High levels of estrogen & progesterone = high prolactin levels.

It is not as simple as that at all. There may be some interaction with hormones, estrogen moreso than progestins, but it is more closely related to other things including dopamine.

I have searched all my studies relating to nandrolone and other progestational steroids, and have failed to find any showing a prolactin rise. I am not saying it can't happen sometimes, but it does not appear to be as common as people suggest.

I think more of this has to do with people confusing prolactin with progesterone..

Top Bottom