Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

Absolutely! The heat is amazing. Does the liporexin potentiate the t-rex? When I went to 2 pills on the t-rex, it was too much at first, so I popped it back down to 1. The night before, I started taking the lipo. The next day - one pill, and I was back to the heat!

The workout yesterday was great as well - I hit the squat rack, then continued with my legs. My energy is definitely up. By the end I was just soaked.

The only problem is that I'm having to pick up more bottled water, lol. I'm drinking 3x as much of it now.

I have used T-rex for four days now. Today i took two pills before my morningwalk, and another pill by 1pm.

Then i went to the gym. While i was doing the warmup lifts for deadlift, I suddenly got extremely hot! I had to sit down for 15 min. and relaxe, but I just got hotter and hotter! My vision was unclear and my heart rate was extremely high!
I had to go into the shower and and chill me down with icecold water for about 15 min, but everytime I went out of the shower I just got hot again. VERY HOT! So I had to weat my t-shirt with cold water, so i could get the fuck out of the gym and breathe som cold fresh air. When I drove home afterwards, I had to drive with all windows open. The heat was extreme! I have no appetite what so ever, and a mild headache. I dont sweat at all, though I am still hot, five hours later.
My arms and legs are very shaky...

Yes I started with one the first day, 1 pill x2 the second day, 1 pill x3 third day. And today two pills in the morning and at 1.pm

I think the extra pills at 1pm did you in. I find that with EC or ECA stacks I have tried that if I take it at 6am I am still feeling it well into 3-4pm.

Macro - After I didn't have any success with YES I wanted to give TRex a try. Caffeine normally doesn't affect me in the least, will TRex still be worthwhile?

Top Bottom